Are CS divided into adult and child?

Princess Amy

Nurse by day. Disney Princess by night.
I just read in a dining review that they were able to get two adult CS meals even though it was for one adult and one child.

Is this correct? Is CS options not divided into adult and child like with TS?

That would be great....doesn't limit a child to just the kids menu.

Of course, this is probably not true. :confused3

Help a confused woman out! :laughing:

We just returned from WDW on Sep 4th. The CS credits were in one total. They expect you to be on the honor system to order the correct number of meals. We were a party of 2A and 1C we never ordered more than 2 CS at a time because there was always enough to share. Sometimes there were 2 of us eating sometimes all 3. Had we tried to order 3A CS meals at once I think we would have been denied. That was never needed for our group to be full. We never ordered 3 of CS at once.

We are also vegetarians so it becomes a bit tricky to feed a kid on the Disney plan.

Technically we had 5C CS credits and in the end I think we used them as such. When we ordered 2 at a time we either ordered 1A and 1C or 2A. Only once when we ordered 1A and 1C were there just 2 in the party and meals were not shared. Each time we were in our food court for lunch the deli and broiler were closed. He can't eat the kids chicken nuggets, loves pizza and eats that well and is only going to eat so much PB&J. So given those choices we got Pizza twice in the food court. We got PB&J when we were in the park. Also when we got the adult breakfast platter we declined the meats and its still too much food for me to eat so we shared it.

Well if it looks frowned upon, I will definitely not do it. I thought maybe it was something that might have been accepted as a regular thing. Like everybody does it. Thanks for clearing that up!:thumbsup2

I am not a rule breaker by nature but Disney does not separate the child and adult counter credits. I don't see it being a huge deal to order an adult counter if there is nothing on the kids menu that your child likes. All in all , we found the DDP to be way too much food for us anyways so it wasn't something that we did every time but only if we absolutely had to. Disney obviously knows what they are doing or they would separate it like the table credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter