Are chocolate covered pretzels fattening?

Minnie824

DIS Veteran
I mean, if you think about it, pretzels are a pretty good snack, not too much fat or anything, right? So, compared to a candy bar, theres not really much chocolate over those little pretzels too, so they can't be too fattening, right? Anyone else try to justify food they eat like that?

As long as no one sees you eating them, and you leave at least one in the bag... they're not fattening at all. ;)

Minnie...that's what I keep telling myself!;) I LOVE chocolate covered pretzels!!!! A little chocolate, a little salt....it's a PMS sufferers dream!!!

LOL dizneegirl, I like how you think!
That is my FAVOURITE snack! Ditto to what Sea Shelley said! :)
CC

See this slice of cake here?

The whipped cream icing is made from cream, right? And cream is made with milk, right? And milk is full of calcium, which is good for my bones, right?

And there are eggs in the cake. They have protein and Vitamin E, so they're good for me, too.

:p

Hey, you can do this to any food!

As long as you eat them standing up they are not fattening.:D :D

Ashers Chocolates in PA makes chocolate covered potato chips!! Talk about a PMSer's dream!!! You can't really TASTE the potato...it's just a big blast of salt/chocolate!!

As long as you eat them standing up they are not fattening.:D :D

Ashers Chocolates in PA makes chocolate covered potato chips!! Talk about a PMSer's dream!!! You can't really TASTE the potato...it's just a big blast of salt/chocolate!!

I think everyone knows that if they're broken, the calories fall out.

And if you eat them with your eyes closed, your body won't know what it's eating. SO if you can convince yourself it's celery (because that's crunchy too), it's a 0 calorie food.

;)

If you eat them and wash them down with a Diet Coke, the calories from the pretzles and the 1 calorie from the Coke cancel each other out!;) ;) ;)

Adam aka Big Dude

The calories don't count if you eat them while you are on vacation;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter