Are any of the resorts still offering Gift Cards for No Mousekeeping?

jjwags23

Earning My Ears
We get in on Monday to All Star Music and I'm wondering if this is still being offered. Thanks

Would like to know this as well as we get to All Star Sports in a couple of weeks. Also, if it is still going on, is it offered automatically to everyone or do you have to ask about it? Thanks!

I read on here that the test ended awhile ago, probably around early August. We checked in at ASMu on 8/13 and at AoA on 8/21 and it wasn't offered to us. It sure would be nice if it became a regular thing.

On the resorts board, there are reports on Pop Century offering $10 per night. It's on the Pop Century renovation thread.

They offered it at Pop for our 9/6 to 9/13 stay. With new towels and trash pick up on the 3rd day and sheet change on the 5th day.

I'm going in November and I hope they're still offering it. I never get housekeeping to clean any of my rooms at any hotel. I just don't like the thought of people going through my stuff. So I'd love to get a few extra bucks for Mikey bars!

Was it a test or something that they're actually doing now?

Definitely still in the testing phase. They've changed the amount of the gift card several times. My guess is they are trying to find the sweet spot of how low they can go and still get enough people to opt in to make it worth it for Disney.

I hope its still going Next Sat at POP i have 2 rooms and we always put the DND sign up cause DH doesnt want them in the room. We stayed at DVC last 2 trips and loved the why they did housekeeping

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter