• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are all restaurants still doing the QR code menus? Or do they have physical menus available?

VAfamily1998

DIS Veteran
We went a little over a year ago and most (all?) of the restaurants wanted us to use their QR menus. We prefer physical menus and most (but not all) were able to accommodate us.
Any recent experience with this? Thank you!

We are local and dine on property regularly. All the restaurants have real menus available. There is also a QR code for those that prefer to use that method.

All the table service restaurants we went to in April handed us physical menus. We ate at least 1 table service meal every day. There were no little QR code tents on the tables an any of the places we dined at. We even remarked on it one day, how we didn’t have to look at menus on our phones at all that week.

And some of us old foggies don't know how to use the QR codes. Yeah, its easy, I'm told, but I don't know where to begin. So, I go to the MDE app on my phone, and look at the menu there.

And some of us old foggies don't know how to use the QR codes. Yeah, its easy, I'm told, but I don't know where to begin. So, I go to the MDE app on my phone, and look at the menu there.
Yep, I remember my grandfather complaining about schools not teaching kids how to grow corn anymore. My parents complaining that they don't teach cursive writing anymore. And here we are compiling that there are too many functions on our cellular devices. As they say in Gilead, "the world has moved on." :hourglass

We've received paper menus at most spots but were directed to the QR code menu at Tutto Italia 2 weeks ago. It worked fine so we didn't ask if there was a paper alternative available.

All you have to do is open the camera app on your phone and hold it over the code and it takes you straight to the menu page on the website. It’s actually quicker than going there manually yourself.

Yep, I remember my grandfather complaining about schools not teaching kids how to grow corn anymore. My parents complaining that they don't teach cursive writing anymore. And here we are compiling that there are too many functions on our cellular devices. As they say in Gilead, "the world has moved on." :hourglass
My son’s school teaches cursive…

All you have to do is open the camera app on your phone and hold it over the code and it takes you straight to the menu page on the website. It’s actually quicker than going there manually yourself.

Open the camera app, then let it "do its thing"? Now i know what to do-Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter