Ardastra Gardens and City Tour in Nassau

chemnerd09

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done this tour? I am thinking about booking it for our upcoming cruise and was wondering if anyone has done it and what their experience was. This one seems a bit more cost effective than going to Atlantis.

I have done that tour twice. I love it. The tour is not that long so you will still have time to shop. The garden/zoo it not too big but it has two cool features.
Hand feed the birds apples, they land on your hand if you stick them out straight.
The other is the flamingos parade. Also they walk around the park freely.

The city tours are cool because the drivers are very knowledgeable of the city history.

We had elderly to young kids on the tour and never heard a single complain.

We picked this excursion during our 2011 Dream cruise. We loved it! The gardens are beautiful, loved all the flamingos and peacocks. My sons were picked to par to of the flamingo parade. The city tour was interesting and we got some great pictures of the Dream at the fort we stopped at.

Plus as an additional bonus, we were able to enjoy pool. AquaDuck and watch funnel vision before we meet for the excursion.

I have done that tour twice. I love it. The tour is not that long so you will still have time to shop. The garden/zoo it not too big but it has two cool features.
Hand feed the birds apples, they land on your hand if you stick them out straight.

The city tours are cool because the drivers are very knowledgeable of the city history.

Ditto. My DD3 and I did this in April. Mainly because my DH and DS7 were going snorkeling and she wasn't old enough for many excursions. It was PERFECT. And it didn't last too long so we were back on the ship in time for lunch and a nap!

Sounds like this might work for us. My parents will be going and I wanted to make sure we did an excursion that wouldn't be too taxing for them. We also didn't want to be out on an excursion all day so the timing looks good too.

We did the Greycliff Chocolate Factory Tour last Oct.

Enjoyed it so much we plan to do it again in March. Tour assembled at 10:45AM and we were back by early afternoon. They give you a lovely wooden cigar box to take all the chocolates you make back to the ship with you. The chocolate, by the way, was delicious!

We just did the Ardastra tour last week. I wanted a way to show my kids the island while keeping it enjoyable and economical. This was perfect and everything more than exceeded my expectations. Everyone on the tour from my 5 year old to the retirees had a blast. I would highly recommend it. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts