arcade cards

karentan

<font color=green>my main job for tomorrow is to g
does anyone know what the minimum is that you can put on an arcade card?

It is $20.00. Don't buy more. My son was 11 on the cruise and that was all he spent. He had so much fun. He hardly went to the arcade and he love video games. Plus the club has free times they take them. Watch for it in the cruise news.

darn, if it was $10 i'd have thought about it
(my boss is going to be on the same cruise as us, so was toying with the idea of getting her son an arcade card - not at $20!)

Remember too that when the Lab or Ocean Quest group goes to the arcade as an activity, the machines are set to play free!

The minimum arcade card USED TO be $10. Sorry, I can't tell whether it has increased or not a that's not one of our interests.

My DN really annoyed me with this, ALL the great free fun stuff to do and she planned to hang around the arcade and spend all her money on the machines, even though it was her own money I put my foot down, it really bugged me no end,teenagers:rolleyes1

My DN really annoyed me with this, ALL the great free fun stuff to do and she planned to hang around the arcade and spend all her money on the machines, even though it was her own money I put my foot down, it really bugged me no end,teenagers:rolleyes1

So true! When we 1st cruised DCL, our kids were used to Carnival where all there was to do was pool and arcade. I told them here on DCL there's plenty of things for kids to do, just read the Navigator and wear a watch!
I tell them I love the Disboards but you don't see me paying for internet on the Magic, something I could do at home. :rolleyes:
I don't even mind dropping $20 or even $40 but I can't stand that the system is set up so that it's very hard to use up all credits left on a card. We have about 6 arcade cards at home each with around $ .50 left that are worthless.

It converts $$$$ to "credits" and each game uses different amount of credits. :headache:

We just cruised in Apr on the Wonder and I swear it was only $10. I'm REALLY, REALLY, REALLY frugal, and there's no way I would've paid $20 for my 2 year old. I'm trying to find my final bill, but I can't seem to be able to find it.

I got lucky, my kids never even asked about using the Arcade, too many other things to do. No smoothies either, or even a soda card (we cruised before soda was included). Total tab for 2 kids $7 for a 7 day, for dry cleaning of all things.

We just got off the ship yesterday and I can confirm that the minimum you can put on the Arcade card is $10.
You get 500 points for $10 and 1500 for $20 (free 500 points as incentive)
The more $$ you put on the card the more extra "free" points you get.
I only gave my kids $10. :)

we were just on the magic the other week and my kids had an arcade card to share. we left with money on the card. does anyone know if we can bring this card back to the magic for a future cruise and it will work? i realize it may not but wanted to just ask. we kept the card and was just curious.

we were just on the magic the other week and my kids had an arcade card to share. we left with money on the card. does anyone know if we can bring this card back to the magic for a future cruise and it will work? i realize it may not but wanted to just ask. we kept the card and was just curious.

I have left overs too. I'm sure I'll forget to bring it on our next cruise though. I forgot I even had it on the 4 day!

Remember too that when the Lab or Ocean Quest group goes to the arcade as an activity, the machines are set to play free!

Does anyone know what this activity is called and is it listed on the personal navigators ? My kids have never been taken to the arcade during kidsclub times so just wondering how this activity is called so we can keep an eye on it next time we cruise !

I have left overs too. I'm sure I'll forget to bring it on our next cruise though. I forgot I even had it on the 4 day!

I've been told it's good for 1 year.

Does anyone know what this activity is called and is it listed on the personal navigators ? My kids have never been taken to the arcade during kidsclub times so just wondering how this activity is called so we can keep an eye on it next time we cruise !

I'd like to know this too. We've sailed 3x on the Magic and once on the Wonder and never heard of this. My kids aren't big into the clubs but I don't think they're aware of this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter