Arbros Glass closing doors?

goofymikepins07

Earning My Ears
the other night while looking to trade pins i walked in the Arbros glass shop in cinderella's castle and they all sad that they were sad because they have to leave and make room for bibbity bobbity botique. i mean theres already one at DD why make another one:sad2:

I did a contract project at Disney back in Jan/Feb and went into Arribas Bros. stores frequently and the castle store said that it was most likely going to be turned into the boutique, so yes, that does not surprise me at all. I miss talking to all of the people I've met, the Arribas Bros staff everywhere were very friendly

BTW: They still have their Main St. location now in the Market House

It's sad when less usual stores with more interesting merchandise are replaced by commercial baloney like the Princess franchise.

Stitch. But give Tink time. To me, Ole Cap'n Jack is almost as annoying as Stitch at this point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter