Aquatica at Sea World

ytown818

Mouseketeer
Is anyone planning on going in March when it opens.....we are going to FL in May and planning on going and would like to hear some reviews....THanks!!!

We are going Easter weekend and can't wait. I will be sure to post review on the SW/DC board when we get back--so look for it there. We will be in wonderful warm Florida 1 month from today. (It's a balmy 10 degrees in my hometown today--LOL)

Is anyone planning on going in March when it opens.....we are going to FL in May and planning on going and would like to hear some reviews....THanks!!!

Just an FYI - From what I've read in the local papers, March is the "soft" opening of the park, and April the official opening -and that people are working feverishly to get things all completed. I would hope everything is running smoothly by March, but since it is a soft opening, I would expect maybe some attractions not to be operational, or the occasional problem with a ride, etc.

Preview day for employees and their families tomorrow, so expect reviews to start rolling in this weekend.

Guess I have been under a rock because I didn't know anything about this. Thanks for the pictures, it looks amazing.

We're going mid April, I can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter