AP's

It was listed in my contract. When they first sent the contract to me, it wasn't in there, I spoke to the representative that I was working with, and she changed it to include the APs before we signed the contract and mailed in the deposit.

They weren't listed in our contract, but we received them in the mail a few weeks after mailing ours in to our sales manager. We received them with a handwritten note and some luggage tags.

It wasn't in our contract and we mailed in the depost over a month ago. So I guess we are not getting them.

It wasn't in our contract and we mailed in the depost over a month ago. So I guess we are not getting them.

Did you get the final signed contract back? When I got ours with the director and coordinator's signatures they were in there.

Did you double check to make sure that they received your deposit?

I havn't gotten the signed contract back, thank you for reminding me. I do know they got the deposit. Maybe there is still hope. :)

Mine came certified mail. Our mail person was too lazy to come up to the house to let us know that she had it. Instead, she decided to leave the card in the mailbox saying "Attempted to deliver" when she really didn't because my mom was home all day and didn't hear the doorbell! When I opened it there was a letter explaining the AP vouchers and a note from Brie with them enclosed.

Definitely call and double check to see if/when they mailed it.

We never received a signed final contract back :confused3 We sent our contract at the end of Oct. and had not heard anything about APs. Our planning session was in December and we wanted our APs for then. I just called DFTW a few days before our planning session and told them I heard a rumor about free APs. They called me back an hour later and confirmed we'd be getting them. I was able to stop by Franck's on Monday to pick them up even though our planning session wasn't until Wednesday.

Just ask them. That's why I did :thumbsup2

I asked about them on the first phone call and was told that they are a surprise and where did i hear that from!! you shoulc get them

Thanks Ladies. I think I will call the WC to see if she has sent off the signed contract. And wait till next week when I talk with Carol, the WP to see whats going on. I am afrid if I say something I wont get them.

The very first time we met with our coordinator to figure out if having a Disney wedding was feasible for us he told us about the AP's - (probably as extra incentive) That was back in May - it's now July, and we're getting married in October. The contract has been signed, we've had our planning session and nobody has mentioned it since. I emailed my planner to find out when we'll be getting them but I still havent heard back....

The very first time we met with our coordinator to figure out if having a Disney wedding was feasible for us he told us about the AP's - (probably as extra incentive) That was back in May - it's now July, and we're getting married in October. The contract has been signed, we've had our planning session and nobody has mentioned it since. I emailed my planner to find out when we'll be getting them but I still havent heard back....

Thanks for the info. Its intersting. They should tell you when your getting them, because we are all on a budget and need to know if we will be buying park tickets.

I hope your planner calls you soon with the good news, that you have your AP's.

Thanks for the info. Its intersting. They should tell you when your getting them, because we are all on a budget and need to know if we will be buying park tickets.

I hope your planner calls you soon with the good news, that you have your AP's.

Thanks! I'll keep you posted.

Oh Gosh. I need to renew my annual pass but I wasnt being that they would give you the AP's.. I am going to have to check...:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter