• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP's ordered by phone - can you get passes before 11 am

M

mommyinmd

Has anyone used the fan club # to order the vouchers for AP's and found an 11 am restiction time to turn them in for the actual passes.I spoke to someone at the fan club number who told me the ones ordered by phone do not have this restiction but online ones purchased do.Am I gettng correct info? I called 1-888-777-2131 Thanks:smooth:

I ordered an AP on-line. This is what the site said:

When you buy your non-transferable pass online, you'll receive a voucher. Which can be presented at the Voucher Window (or any ticket window after 11am) at the front gate of either theme park . Once inside the park, proceed to the Vacation Services Center at any time to have your photo taken and receive your pass.
(source: https://tickets.universalstudios.com/USRG/us_store_secure.jsp?merchant=UO

It says "any time" - the 11 a.m restriction seems to be for presenting the voucher at the ticket windows. Once you're inside, it really doens't matter when you get the pass, unless you need it for discounts at restaurants, etc. And maybe they'd even honor the voucher for that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter