~AP's JUST OUT For Aug 28th-Oct 4th!!!I Just Booked!!!!

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
It JUST came OUT!!!! I got the CBR king room for $115 w/tax rates good from Aug 28th to Oct 4th!!! I decided to go cheaper and do
Grand in Dec!!! 580 for the 5 nights!

Thanks for the info! I just emailed Sue Ellen w/ DU to check out our ressies. {{ finger crossed}}

Just got off the phone with CRO
Here are some rates:
Value: $71
Moderate: $89
Deluxe:
AKL: Std: $129 SAV: $210
Poly: GArden: $234 Lagoon: $330
BC: STD: $224

Good Luck Everyone, I am not booking, just watching the prices for a friend!

for $124 more I just upgraded to the Animal Kingdom Lodge! Instead of the CBR for 5 nights!! 719 for the 5 nights!!! Instead of 580...... :cool1:

Nevermind - I got it! Thanks! :rotfl: :rotfl: No December rates yet!!!

But congrats for the rest of you!!!! Have a great trip!

Got my email from Magical Journeys about 45 minutes ago!!!!!! They must have been right on top of it.

Whoooo Hoooooooooooo Happy dance!!!!!!!!

I for one am not happy. I paid $49.00 for a value last Sept., now it's $71.00. I think the real discounts are done for!

Thanks for the heads up! I got the Poly for $234 a night! Whoo Hoo! :cool1:

Anybody running into any resorts sold out? I am waiting to hear from my TA and crossing my fingers because we may be changing resorts and I don't want to get shut out. :hourglass

nowellsl said:
I for one am not happy. I paid $49.00 for a value last Sept., now it's $71.00. I think the real discounts are done for!

I think that mousesavers is quoting 59 a night for value resorts...may want to check that out.
The military rates are better even if you are retired, DOD, or reservist. There is a new thread in this forum. I got 46 for POP before taxes, and 119 for AKL standard before taxes. Well, actually, my retired uncle got the rooms. :cool1:

I just tried to get POFQ for 01/10 and no go... none left already...... gonna have to keep calling back

Val
xx

nowellsl said:

The $49 days are long gone. Mousesavers is posting that the value resorts are $59 a night.

Just upgraded to concierege at WL for 299 a night. It will be our first time concierege so I cant wait to put in the key to go up to the concierge level :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :rotfl:

I snagged a standard view AKL for 9/21-9/25. I didn't manage to call until 10:00, and the reservationist I got told me I was the first caller she had with the new fall AP rates.

Skylarr29 said:
Just upgraded to concierege at WL for 299 a night. It will be our first time concierege so I cant wait to put in the key to go up to the concierge level :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :rotfl:

Good for you :flower: We stayed there on our honeymoon and LOVED it :banana: Hope you have a great time!!

Wow, these really snuck in on us!!! :earseek: Usually my DU agent sends me an email. Guess I better get on the phone asap!!!! :banana:

Hubby and I both JUST got our AP holder email advance notice....not too advance though. At least I know both of us are on the mailing list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter