April Showers Bring May Flowers & A Much Anticipated Disney Trip.NEW-BEST STEAK EVER!

Since our PTR is lacking in the picture department, here are a few shots from our May 2006 trip:

(I asked him to stand still...:rolleyes1 )

Carriage Ride in Fort Wilderness:love:

Our "Magical Gathering" Group at dinner at Hollywood & Vine:

My Mom and I visiting the Fairy Godmother:

Go Sox!

Out in Minnie's Garden:

Looks packed with late nights and early mornings. Good thing you guys are young!!! :goodvibes

Our first trip we went non-stop from about 7AM till Midnight or later (that was just the two of us). Since our last trip and this upcoming trip include others we have learned (reluctantly) to break in the middle of the day for naps/swimming:lmao:

Great itinerary. However on your MK morning EMH day, is there a rope drop suring morning EMH?

I have no idea how it works. Although we think we wake up pretty early:rolleyes1 , we've never actually arrived before the park was opened. Do they not have the opening ceremony when there are morning EMH?

I have no idea how it works. Although we think we wake up pretty early:rolleyes1 , we've never actually arrived before the park was opened. Do they not have the opening ceremony when there are morning EMH?

I'm not sure. I don't think that I have ever made it to park opening on a morning EMH. But I thought that I had read that there isn't the normal opening ceremony on AM EMH.

Looks packed with late nights and early mornings. Good thing you guys are young!!! :goodvibes

If there is one thing that is certain when we go to disney is that we often need a vacation from our vacation lol. We tend to sleep when we return back to RI where things arent quite as fun as things in WDW. :drinking1

I love the pic of you all in the carriage and in Minnie's garden. Those are the kind of pictures I always want to have, but time seems to get away from us, and we rush, rush, rush rather than enjoy our surroundings.
I see you guys are going to be able to fit the Adventurer's Club into your itinerary. I'm still working on squeezing that into my July trip. We've never been, but it sounds like so much fun (according to everyone else on the Dis).

I love the pic of you all in the carriage and in Minnie's garden. Those are the kind of pictures I always want to have, but time seems to get away from us, and we rush, rush, rush rather than enjoy our surroundings.
I see you guys are going to be able to fit the Adventurer's Club into your itinerary. I'm still working on squeezing that into my July trip. We've never been, but it sounds like so much fun (according to everyone else on the Dis).

We typically rush as well, but I'm a fanatic about pictures. The Adventurers' Club is a must-do on this trip - we missed it last trip and like you, have heard great reviews on it! I hope that you're able to squeeze it in too!

Wednesday May 21

Seaworld! (For the morning and early afternoon)
MGM for Mama Melrose ADR
Fantasmic!

Wow! :thumbsup2 Does sound like a packed schedule! Question..how are you getting from the POP to Seaworld? Just curious if there was some sort of transportation that I never knew about!

Love the pictures too! That first one is funny!

Wow! :thumbsup2 Does sound like a packed schedule! Question..how are you getting from the POP to Seaworld? Just curious if there was some sort of transportation that I never knew about!

Love the pictures too! That first one is funny!

Justin's parents decided to rent a car for a day, so they will be driving us! There is a car rental place at the Swan Hotel, so we will rent through them!

:wizard: We just purchased our tickets for the Pirate and Princesse Party! We will be attending on May 26! Anyone attend this yet? Thoughts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter