April/May Rental Car Deals? Know of any?

Dianelouise

Earning My Ears
We are headed to WDW last week of April through first week of May and I still need to rent a mini-van. Anyone know of any specials? Last year we got lucky and Alamo had a $199 mini-van rental special but I'm not finding that right now.

Help!!!

Diane

Alamo has the best minivan deal currently. Use sunpromo in your contract code box and $30 coupon AD2123JMC in the coupon box. Lots of folks have found this combination successful. You can go to mousesavers.com to check out a list of codes and coupons too.

Try priceline.com first and bid for a rate lower than the promo. We did this in Dec last year and got a mid-size car for $15 per day.

Hi:
I used the Sunpromo too with Alamo. I got a 9 day minivan for $322 including taxes. It was the best I found. Plus, you avoid the lines with Alamo making it worth even more to me.

Alamo has the best minivan deal currently. Use sunpromo in your contract code box and $30 coupon AD2123JMC in the coupon box. Lots of folks have found this combination successful. You can go to mousesavers.com to check out a list of codes and coupons too.

Do you know if this will work for a different category of car? I am going to Orlando by myself (sadly not Disney this time) so I don't need a minivan. I would love a good deal on a compact!

do these codes work for anywhere?? we need a van to drive to the beach, but we'd need one leaving from our house---which is no where near Disney.

and I might be crazy, but where's the contract code box/? I can see the coupon code box?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter