April EMH change - who do I trust

Ela1972

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone,
We booked a year ago, ADRs at 180 days and FP at 60 days.

Now I don’t want to seem obsessive but I checked the hours (or guesssed at booking from last years) and especially the EMH at each point. Parks planned to make the most of EMH and FP for popular rides!

I’ve just checked the hours again to see if we have any longer days and on the WDW park hours calendar the EMH days have changed they are all 1 day later than I’d planned for.

I’ve checked this morning on wdwinfo, touring plans and kenny the pirate - these are all as per my original plans.

Can anyone help with what is right?
We like to use morning EMH but there is no way I’m giving up my FOP FP

Thank you
Ela

Hello everyone,
We booked a year ago, ADRs at 180 days and FP at 60 days.

Now I don’t want to seem obsessive but I checked the hours (or guesssed at booking from last years) and especially the EMH at each point. Parks planned to make the most of EMH and FP for popular rides!

I’ve just checked the hours again to see if we have any longer days and on the WDW park hours calendar the EMH days have changed they are all 1 day later than I’d planned for.

I’ve checked this morning on wdwinfo, touring plans and kenny the pirate - these are all as per my original plans.

Can anyone help with what is right?
We like to use morning EMH but there is no way I’m giving up my FOP FP

Thank you
Ela
What date?

When I look on the app many of the EMHs are the same as the previous week. Almost all of them. Where are you looking?

ETA: the only one I see different is instead of AM EMH Friday at MK (bc now they open at 8) it’s now at HS. Everything else seems the usual.

I am looking on website and these pics are for magic kingdom taken as screen shot this morning

I hope you are all right and it is a glitch

Attachments

• E1384C4E-5F49-4DAD-A66B-8CCCE9DE2F60.png
    E1384C4E-5F49-4DAD-A66B-8CCCE9DE2F60.png
    140 KB · Views: 17
  • B943C9FC-1543-4E56-95F5-6C761F145097.png
    B943C9FC-1543-4E56-95F5-6C761F145097.png
    139.9 KB · Views: 15

That’s what I planned but not what showed up when I searched this morning and several days last week on my iPad!

Sorry, I'm not an apple user. Can you clear cookies or whatever the apple equivalent to that is? That may wipe the glitch and bring back the actual hours.

Someone else had a similar issue and then it “resolved” itself. I agree that if the hours continue to look off you should clear cookies or use incognito mode in chrome to look at the dates. Here is a link to the other thread so you can see your not the only one to see off hours :) but I think your original plans are fine since everyone else sees the usual EMH days.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/they-changed-emh-parks-for-may.3740183/#post-60388137

Thank you all.
When your holiday costs so much and is what you’ve been looking forward to for such a long time any little thing grows arms, legs, a head and starts screaming at you .

I will try to relax and trust in my planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter