April 26th 2014 Western Caribbean Fantasy!!

JessieB923

Mouseketeer
I know its a bit early but figured it would be fun to go ahead and start one up. This will be our first ever cruise as a family and we couldn't imagine going any other way. We live less than 10 mins from the port and see the ships docking and leaving day in and out. Me-Jessica, Dh-John, DD Alexis 9, DD Victoria 7 and DD Isabella 6 (those will be there ages during the sale). I look forward to getting to know everyone over the next year!!!:hourglass:rolleyes1:woohoo::cool1:

Fish Extender Sign ups have started!!!!! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As-pLz_Do5jedFp6aWF4RGRYVDBFaG4xeGhSd2J0c3c#gid=0

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :cool1:

Have a great cruise!

We just booked out first cruise and now I have no idea what to do! Can you help me out with what discussion I should be following. I found a blog that was talking about fish extenders, gifts, etc and I am a complete newbie to it all. I just want my boys to have the experience of a lifetime :)

:wave2: Finally, I was wondering if anyone else would jump on board. Were knew to the Disney Cruise also since this is our first trip but not new to Disney. We live near the port so we see the ships non stop. I was hoping we could all start a Fish Extender once more people Joined in. Were so excited!! How old are your boys?

Hey all! I booked my cruise on my last cruise on the Fantasy in December but just found out the first cruise I was going to go on, April 12, was $1500 more than this one! Since my daughter is homeschooled, it doesnt really matter when we go so here I am! I dont have a room number yet because I am debating on sticking with the 4A cat room we have now or taking the money I saved and booking a concierge room. (Im realllllly leaning toward a concierge room LOL) Besides the amazing treatment you get with a concierge room, I love the face that my daughter will be only one deck below the tween club. I am an overprotective month so that makes me feel better she wont have to go down 3+ decks to get back to our room.

Anywho! It will be me, Jen, my mom, Sharon, and my daughter V age 12 at time of sailing.

I would also love to sign up for the FE exchange too!

We just booked out first cruise and now I have no idea what to do! Can you help me out with what discussion I should be following. I found a blog that was talking about fish extenders, gifts, etc and I am a complete newbie to it all. I just want my boys to have the experience of a lifetime :)

Hey there! You are going to be addicted to Disney cruises!! They are so amazing that I never go on any port excursions. I just want to stay on the boat!

Is your cruise on the Fantasy for April 26th 2014? Then you are in the right discussion! LOL I am hoping someone opens a Facebook group. I love those much more than the disboards (even though I adore the disboards). I think you can interact with everyone better. What other questions do you have?

How old are your boys?

Wohoo so glad someone else joined ive been waiting and waiting :) would you like me to start up a facebook later on today?

I'll tackle it after work and let you know when its finished. I dont check this everyday since it was just me for a while :)

Super! I haven't made one before or else I would do it. I'm sorry you were alone. I have a feeling this is going to be a small group lol!

Small group or not its going to be a blast, just glad I have someone to obsess with for the next year

We actually live right herr at the port so we see the ships non stop. Now thats torture.

I like small groups! You get to know each other better! But yeah DEFINITELY gonna have a blast! I've been saying that I'm glad we have time to get everything ready without having to feel rushed.

You live that close????? I am wanting desperately to move down there but have no idea where to move to.

We actually live on Merritt Island which is just before you get to the port and we absolutly love it here. Its beautiful and we always have something to get into but just a great community in general. My girls love it here . As soon as i get my girls to bed ill work on setting up facebook.

Group created :cool1: It is : Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean Cruise April 26th to May 3rd. I'll see if I can link it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts