April 26, 2022 -10-Night Hawaiian Cruise from Vancouver to Honolulu (Nawiliwili, Nawiliwili, Kahului, Honolulu, Honolulu)

I received an email today from Aulani with the states entry requirements. Since we are considered coming from an international port it seems like we will have to have a test before arriving in Hawaii. I guess we will have to wait and see how Disney is going to handle that. I wonder if everyone will need to be tested onboard before we can get off the ship.

Just as info for others:
I booked the mudbug jungle adventure in Nawilliwilli and it’s gone from my plans on DCL’s website. Another person on the Hawaii to Vancouver cruise is also missing their booked mudbug excursion. Can’t rebook as it shows sold out. Can’t use chat to check with DCL, get all CMs busy message and won’t try calling so have no idea why this particular excursion seems dropped. ☹️

Just as info for others:
I booked the mudbug jungle adventure in Nawilliwilli and it’s gone from my plans on DCL’s website. Another person on the Hawaii to Vancouver cruise is also missing their booked mudbug excursion. Can’t rebook as it shows sold out. Can’t use chat to check with DCL, get all CMs busy message and won’t try calling so have no idea why this particular excursion seems dropped. ☹
You might try sending an email via the DCL website. I had a question about the navigator app and sent an email. I received an email response the next morning.

Good Luck!

Hey y’all,
I just checked in online for this cruise. Got everything done, including 10:30 PAT! Early Online check in!!! Before midnight EDT!

Hey y’all,
I just checked in online for this cruise. Got everything done, including 10:30 PAT! Early Online check in!!! Before midnight EDT!
Lucky YOU!! I've been checking online and on my app and the link isn't appearing to check-in. I'll just keep checking!!

DCL sent an email to myself and our TA that this port adventure is no longer being offered. 😢
Dang, I'm so sorry! At least you finally got a response.

I just got a response today for my question. It really was a bunch of canned phrases and non-information, but I was asking if/when Deck 2 cabins might be moved. I'm sure Disney is waiting till after the March 30 cancellation date to do moving around. I guess we will just get surprised when/if it happens.

We booked a GTY room snd I would love to know our cabin but I’m sure it will be after March 30 also.

We booked a GTY cat 5C stateroom and got our room assignment when I checked in Saturday evening.

Does anyone know for the national park junior ranger program, do adults get a badge on this excursion as well? or is it just kids?

Does anyone know for the national park junior ranger program, do adults get a badge on this excursion as well? or is it just kids?
Our kids have done the Junior Ranger program across the country snd we have seen adults doing the booklets at some places. I don’t know if they received the plastic badge or not. You could reach out to the park directly and ask. There should be an email address listed on the National Park page.

Hi there! For anyone renting a car at port, do you know if they are running shuttles between the port and airport yet? Thanks :)

Hello All -- Our cruise date is almost here!

Looking for recommendations on a hotel an Vancouver.
Do any of the hotels offer pick up at the airport or transportation to the port?
Looking for options besides Uber and Lyft.

Suggestion for spending the day in Vancouver -- what sightseeing location do you recommend?

Hello All -- Our cruise date is almost here!

Looking for recommendations on a hotel an Vancouver.
Do any of the hotels offer pick up at the airport or transportation to the port?
Looking for options besides Uber and Lyft.

Suggestion for spending the day in Vancouver -- what sightseeing location do you recommend?
For suggestions for hotels, it all depends on budget. The closer you are to Canada Place the more expensive the room will be. We've stayed at the Pan Pacific and it is VERY convenient to be right above the port, but this time we decided to save a bit and are trying the ExChange Hotel just around the corner. Previously we stayed at some amazing Bed and Breakfast places, but I don't know if they are opened back up.

I just did a quick search online and could only find hotels with shuttles to the airport, near the airport.

Per the Vancouver Airport website, taxis from the airport are on a price zone chart. Cost to zone 9 (Canada Place/Downtown) is $36. I just checked an estimate for Lyft and the price could be in the $30-35 range depending on the time of day.

We've been to Vancouver a few times. If this is your first trip here (trust me you will want to go back) I suggest doing the Hop on Hop Off Shuttle on your first day to get acclimated to the city and see what strikes your fancy. We love walking around Stanley Park and Granville Island. Grouse Mountain and the Suspension Bridge is very popular for another day activity. If you plan on being in the area for a couple of days, I'd suggest taking a day tour up to Whistler. The drive is beautiful and they do stop along the way for sights.

We are sailing on the second Hawaii cruise. If any of you have internet and have the time I would love to see what some of the merchandise for these two cruises are. ❤️

Hi!! I know this thread is old and I hope people are active here! But I’m wondering if any of you remember what night pirate night was on your cruise from Vancouver to hawaii? Thank you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter