April 25th Podcast - Swan/Dolphin rehab?

MommyPoppins

<font color=green>Tangled with the TF in a moment
Pete mentioned the Swan/Dolphin was in the process of a much needed rehab and that the new rooms were "stunning".

I innocently mentioned it on the Swan/Dolphin FAQ boards on the Resorts forums and they said they knew nothing of a rehab. Someone called and said that all rooms had been completed in 2011 and there was no rehab going on now.

So....I assume Pete knows what he is talking about and the person someone called didn't...

What is the story? What is the difference between the non-rehabed and newly rehabed rooms?

Pete mentioned the Swan/Dolphin was in the process of a much needed rehab and that the new rooms were "stunning".

I innocently mentioned it on the Swan/Dolphin FAQ boards on the Resorts forums and they said they knew nothing of a rehab. Someone called and said that all rooms had been completed in 2011 and there was no rehab going on now.

So....I assume Pete knows what he is talking about and the person someone called didn't...

What is the story? What is the difference between the non-rehabed and newly rehabed rooms?

I have stayed at the Dolphin and Swan several times a year for the past 4 years and they seem to be in a constant state of rehab. I have stayed in rooms that still had CRT TV's in them. I smelled fresh paint in the halls when I was there in December.

It may not be an official "rehab" but I think the S/D are actively refreshing their rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter