April 25th, 2020 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral [Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Jamaica, Castaway Cay

Tahlzy

Aussie Princess
Hi All!

Hubby has just booked our second DCL Cruise for next year!
This time, will be bringing our kids - currently 4 years and 10 years :) (Will be 11 and 5)
Very excited as also doing on this trip WDW, and a day in Disneyland as flying into LA from Perth, Australia!

Very excited to make some pre-trip friends :)

ctechbob

Earning My Ears
Well, one advantage to working nights is that I started check-in at dead up midnight. 10:30 PAT secured.

• Disney Cruise Line Shipboard Credits up to $1000!
    Just make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel and you’ll receive up to $1000 in shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!
    Click Here for Details

Already have a Disney Cruise Line reservation booked?
    If you booked your DCL reservation within the last 30 days, Email us (DreamsCruise@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com) to see if we can save you money, apply a Shipboard Credit, or recieve our Exclusive Gift!
    *Deposit paid. Not paid in full. Other Restrictions Apply.

• smjj

Been there done that going back now as DVC member
    Just signed on to this cruise. It will be our 7th on DCL and our second on the Fantasy. We book this because while at a resort in Jamica we watched the Fantasy dock right next to our resort and told ourselfs we need to book this cruise. It will be fun to see the resort from the ships point of view. I will try and post a picture we took of her outside our room..smjj..ºoºIMG_0954.JPG

Tim3888

Earning My Ears
    Hello everyone -- this will be our 4th (I think?) cruise... 3rd on the Fantasy.

Does anyone know of a Fish Extender group for this cruise?

smjj

Been there done that going back now as DVC member
    Yes, there is a FB page for our cruise that I think has more than one. It is very active and has many post a day to it, please join. This will be our 7th and 2nd on the Fantasy. Not sure if allowed to post link to the FB page here so you might need to search for it..smjj

Tim3888

Earning My Ears
    Yes, there is a FB page for our cruise that I think has more than one. It is very active and has many post a day to it, please join. This will be our 7th and 2nd on the Fantasy. Not sure if allowed to post link to the FB page here so you might need to search for it..smjj
    Found it and joined last night. Thanks!

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• Walt Disney World Resort Reservations Available Through End of 2021

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.