April 2020 Car Rental

minster22

DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis
I did not see a thread for April 2020 so here goes... Just booked Alamo for $402. April 26 to May 7 , compact. I used AD6809JDH ($20 off) and WDW Passholder 860292 and an a Alamo Insider. This is $100 less than it was yesterday and way less than it has been for months so maybe we are starting to see the downward trend for spring rentals. I said I would not book a car til it came under $500 (YIKES) and are hoping to get under $300. Also these dates are after the bulk of school vacations so the rest pf April may not be so kind. Good Luck everyone !

CanucksRock

Earning My Ears
Ugh, right now one week is more than what I’m paying for two weeks at the end of this month. Hopefully trend follows, lowest prices seem to be 3 weeks out.

gharter

DIS Veteran
I keep looking and haven't seen the prices dropping for our week yet. Have a car rented through Alamo, but hoping it will drop.

etail

Episodic Veteran
I have a reservation from November for Budget, full size, , Apr 01 to Apr 08, 2020 for $460.38. Likely to take ME or Uber at that rate.

chekhovgirl

DIS Veteran
We booked a large SUV back in October for $367 through Avis, they just happened to have a good rate. It was more than I paid for a minivan the previous April, but I'm so glad I booked it then, can't find anything under 500 something now!

maciec

AHHHH....Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?
I have no idea how I got it, but back on the 12/5 I got a minivan rental through Alamo for $308.49. I am picking up at the Dolphin for that reservation. I also have a reservation for pick up at MCO through Alamo for $345. My travel dates are 4/28-5/5. I haven't even come close to either of those prices since. I will end up cancelling the pick up rental more than likely.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates