April 2019

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by graciedad, Nov 10, 2018.

1. graciedad

graciedad #2

Hey Pros-

We are going to Disneyland for our first time April 17-23(been to WDW the last 7 years). We have a 5 day hopper with maxpass. What should I expect as far as crowds? Pretty busy? Obviously, it’s spring break time for a lot of us, so I’m sure it’s packed. Should I be concerned that I won’t see it all in 5 days, or is that plenty of time? We are staying at a hotel that is walking distance, so we are close to the parks too. Any advice or strategies is appreciated! Not sure how soon we will be back, so I’d like to make the most of it.

2. Heymy

Heymy Mouseketeer

We are going 4/14-4/18 eventhough I swore I would never go back at Spring Break. LOL 5 days will be plenty of time to do everything, but you may not do everything mulitple times. Make sure you're at rope drop (I'm forking down to stay onsite since that extra hour will give us sooo much! FYI Dapper Days onsite hotel stays are available during that time) and max pass will give you what you need. Make food ressies as those can fill up. Most of all, enjoy yourself!!! Have a magical trip.

smartlabelprint likes this.
  3. smartlabelprint

smartlabelprint DIS Veteran

Oh I’d definitely check the prices at dapperdays.com

Dh and I are staying onsite 1st time ever in the fall with dapper rates.

tarheelalum likes this.
  4. theluckyrabbit

theluckyrabbit Moderator Moderator

This thread (A DLR Guide for WDW Vets) has lots of good information, most of which is up to date. Read through the first post, then come back to ask any questions!