April 14th, 2019 5-Night Baja Disney Wonder from San Diego, California

lulukate

Mouseketeer
I have just booked this cruise for myself, my dh, and our dd (20). It will be our second DCL cruise and we are really looking forward to it. I would be interested in an adult FE if there are others interested. Hope to find some others who will be cruising with us!

Dee

I have just booked this cruise for myself, my dh, and our dd (20). It will be our second DCL cruise and we are really looking forward to it. I would be interested in an adult FE if there are others interested. Hope to find some others who will be cruising with us!

Dee
Hi! We just booked the cruise for our family of three. Us and our 7 year-old. It's our second DCL cruise as well, and we found out about FE's too late to do them the first go-round. So, we just pixie-dusted cabins all over the ship. I'm really hoping there's a late-starting FE group for this cruise. Haven't found anything with the searches I've done so far. Did you end up finding others going on our same cruise??? So excited! Haven't told the kid yet, and he is going to be SOOOOO happy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter