Jareds_mommy
Rae,
Paul
Jared-11
Cassidy-8

KK LK
Kyrah 8
lindsay

I am so sorry, but I am going to have to pull out of the fish extenders list! Next cruise! Too much going on right now! :(

current list
i still need one cabin number

Popsicletoes
Lauren
Jeff
Nick (11)
Dan (8)
cabin 7596

watwsj
Cabin #6510
Luke
Jen
Alli- 5
Hannah - 3

CoolJ3
Leanne
Jelena - 13

Jareds_mommy
Rae,
Paul
Jared-11
Cassidy-8

KK LK
Kyrah 8
lindsay

CambridgeClan
Alison
DD 12
DS 7 1/2
DD almost 4
DGM lynn

skittlesfirehawk
randi 21
david

Hello Everyone,
This our 5th disney cruise
it will be DW (Alison), DD (12) DS (7 1/2) DD (almost 4) and DGM ( lynn)
Unfortunatley my DH is unable to make this trip.
I have been looking for this page for a while. Sorry to be so out of the loop is anyone doing FE. If its to late we understand however we would love to jump in if possible. Is there all so a FB page for this sailing.
:cool1::cool1::beach::beach:

I'm happy to see another girl around my DDs ages. We seem to have a very small FE group this cruise and I would welcome some more participation. The FE was a cruise highlight for the girls last time!

Hello Everyone,
This our 5th disney cruise
it will be DW (Alison), DD (12) DS (7 1/2) DD (almost 4) and DGM ( lynn)
Unfortunatley my DH is unable to make this trip.
I have been looking for this page for a while. Sorry to be so out of the loop is anyone doing FE. If its to late we understand however we would love to jump in if possible. Is there all so a FB page for this sailing.
:cool1::cool1::beach::beach:

we can't leave it too late we leave on the 18 for 2 weeks then get back just in ti,e to pack for the crusie, so we are finishing up out FE this week

current list
i still need one cabin number

Popsicletoes
Lauren
Jeff
Nick (11)
Dan (8)
cabin 7596

watwsj
Cabin #6510
Luke
Jen
Alli- 5
Hannah - 3

CoolJ3
Leanne
Jelena - 13

Jareds_mommy
Rae,
Paul
Jared-11
Cassidy-8

KK LK
Kyrah 8
lindsay

CambridgeClan
Alison
DD 12
DS 7 1/2
DD almost 4
DGM lynn

skittlesfirehawk
randi 21
david

I made a spreadsheet, Maybe any info missing can be filled in

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArM1F-I3UJzhdFRJVjZDbGNuN3BtR0ZhYXEtS3NFWUE#gid=0

Hello, we are booked on this cruise. How do we add to the Fish Extender list???
Dylan (4)
Blake (2)

Room 6618

Popsicletoes
Lauren
Jeff
Nick (11)
Dan (8)

cabin 7596

watwsj
Cabin #6510
Luke
Jen
Alli- 5
Hannah - 3

CoolJ3
Leanne
Jelena - 13

Jareds_mommy
Rae,
Paul
Jared-11
Cassidy-8

KK LK
Kyrah 8
lindsay

cambridge clan
Lynn
Arianna 12

cambridge clan
ALISON
nick 7
Jillian 4

tlslovesmickey
Tracy
Michelle
Teagan 5

steffny
stephanie
mike
Dylan 4
Blake 2
Room 6618

skittlesfirehawk
randi
david

just as an added note the last day to join is the 21st

This is the first time we will be going with our son and he will be celebrating his 4th birthday.

I just wanted to check to see if it was too late to join the FE and get some more details. How many families are participating? How does it work?

TIA!

Hello, all. I am THRILLED to be able to be posting on this thread because it means we are booked on a cruise!!!! I have been wanting to book forever, but kept being talked out of it by my family. It will just be myself and my son sailing. I am a single mother. He is 7 months old. Family insists we won't have a good time, it'll be stressful, there's no point in taking a baby on vacation, etc. I am confident we will have an amazing time though!!!!

I have been to Disney more times than I can count, and this will be my fourth Disney cruise. First trip on the Wonder though! I worked at Chef Mickey's for 5 years and my sister still works at Disney, so we go a lot to see her.

What does everyone have planned for Cozumel? :)

Popsicletoes
Lauren
Jeff
Nick (11)
Dan (8)
cabin 7596

Carolando
Carlos (Dad)
Odette(mom)
Carolina (6)
Orlando (1)

watwsj
Cabin #6510
Luke
Jen
Alli- 5
Hannah - 3

CoolJ3
Leanne
Jelena - 13

Jareds_mommy
Rae
Paul
Jared-11
Cassidy-8

Can you give me more details on the FE and if we can get in still? How many are participating?

Welcome! I believe the most recent list of participants is on page 5. The FE is a pretty simple concept. Every participating stateroom hangs something outside their door, it can be a simple bag or a personalized set of pouches. Some time during the cruise, each participating family places a surprise in the pouches of all other families in the group. Some give one item per stateroom, some give something to everyone. You can do as much or as little as you'd like.

We participated for my daughters' (4 & 2) first cruise in January and the loved it! They couldn't wait to check their pouches every time we left or entered our room and the oldest one had fun delivering our goodies. I hope this helps!

Miles you can get in the fe.i just need the names and ages if you'd like of everyone in your party and your cabin number. We also have a Facebook group. There are currently 9 families participating

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter