April 13, 2013 5 WONDERful nights to the Caribbean

jenf22

DIS Veteran
Hi all! My family and I just switched our "dummy" sailing to this one. The cruise is in 94 days! :cool1: I could not find a meet-thread. Is anyone else going with us?

Hi! I was wondering where everyone was :) I'll be there, too, with my DD (7) and my nieces(12,12). Can't wait!

Hi! I'll be there too, with my DD (13). First cruise for us. We are so excited!

Glad to see there are more folks out there! We're still trying to finalize things, so hopefully we remain on this cruise. It'll be myself, my husband, our 5 year old son, and my parents. We're still waiting on my dad's company to give him this time off from work. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Hopefully there will be more of us and we can do an FE. This will be our third cruise and my son loves the FE!

We have been reading about FE and it sounds like fun. We would like to do it too!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :)

Have a great cruise!

I was just looking at FE ideas. I think my DD is going to end up sewing one for us. Has anyone used one before?

I was just looking at FE ideas. I think my DD is going to end up sewing one for us. Has anyone used one before?

We bought ours off of eBay. It was pretty reasonably priced and I really like it. This will be our third cruise and we've done the FE on the previous 2. There were 22 cabins on our cruise to Alaska last year. It was a lot of fun!

Hi guys. So sorry, but we have to move this cruise. :sad: My dad called me last night and his company can't let him off work in April. So now our only option where we can all make is September and we have to take our son out of school :crazy2: Hope you guys have a great cruise!

I have been waiting very patiently for DCL to extend the Kids Sail Free for this cruise, so happy I waited. I think we saved about $1400! Can't wait...

Me, DH, DS (almost 13), DD (11), DS (9)

we are looking at being on this cruise too, can't wait We are just waiting to see about a second cruise to do a back to back. Has there been a FE list started yet?
There will be Me, DH, DS(11) and DD (8)

Looks like we will be on this cruise- our 1st. Yay for KSF!

Me, DH, DS13 (14th birthday on the ship) & DD11.

Looks like we will be filling the Edge with this group!

Looking for any tips!

We are booking today and I can not wait!
It will be myself, my daughter (8) and my mother.
WOO HOOO :cool1:

We have an 8 yr old DD also she will be so excited to know there is going to be another girl her age

We just booked this itinerary! My husband and I will be sailing with our daughters, 3 and almost 5. We'd love to participate in a FE if there's enough interest.

I just booked this one for our pre-cruise it was $89

http://www.lq.com/lq/properties/prop...do?propId=4040
Amenities & Services
• Free Bright Side Breakfast®

• Free Wireless High-Speed Internet Access

• Free Local Calls

• Free Parking

• Meeting Facilities Available

• Guest Laundry Facilities

• Outdoor Swimming Pool

• Airport Shuttle Available

• Airport Shuttle Notes: 5am-11pm Daily Free One-way Port of Miami shuttle

• Pets Welcome

Free Parking (up to 7 days)

Free Bright Side Breakfast®
•Waffles
•Hot and cold cereal
•Bread and muffins
•Fresh fruit
•All-you-can-drink coffee and juice

Additional Breakfast Items:
•Yogurt
•Bagels

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter