Apps or links to get notice when an ADR opens up

Okiemom

Mouseketeer
Could sometime remind me of the apps or links you can do to get notices when a time opens up at a Disney Restaurant? I know there was a couple. Thanks in advance

I use TP's and Mouse Dining. M D comes through a lot more than TP does for me - I literally booked the Boathouse yesterday through it and have been trying to get it since April.

Last edited:
I've always had success with Touring Plans, but other people also recommended Mouse dining, so I signed up for that too. So far nothing I have alerts on has become available, so I can't say which I prefer. But I do like the design of mouse dining, it shows you the entire calendar month for the restaurant you select and if breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner is available.

I have gotten 4 reservations on days/times I wanted for our September trip by using Touring Plans reservation finder.

Touring Plans has also helped us several times.
Have not had as much luck with Mouse dining.

Touring Plans worked soooooo well for me. Got our 8 am Garden Grill reservation for us. But be prepared to jump immediately. I paid for a subscription, so I am not sure if it is free or not. But even if it was not included for free, I would pay gladly for it.

Touring Plans reservation finder is free.

Keep in mind that it does not search constantly. It searches about every 40 minutes, if I recall correctly.

I like Mouse Dining over Touring Plans. They are both free, but Mouse Dining you can have 6 alerts at a time and I find it easier to use. When I used to use both Mouse Dining would alert me first. I've gotten lots of hard to get reservations that way.

I've had great success with Touring Plans reservation finder. But you need to be quick when you get the notice (as others are probably looking as well).

Quick Mouse Dining success story! My DF just now got us an ADR for dinner at Ohana via Mouse Dining. I almost shed a tear because we haven't been able to go there for dinner since 2009. I miss the old days when my DS was small and we could get in fairly easily. So happy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter