Appropriate name for WDW bellhops (more)

LindsayDunn228

<font color=teal>Quite a hunk of man, isn't he???<
As you can tell from my counter below, I am getting close to my trip to WDW. I just got through making my enveopes for mousekeeping. I want to make one for the person that will take our luggage to/from our room. What is the WDW-appropriate way of address them? Surely it's not "bellhop."

Any and all help appreciated!!
smile.gif

Bump

I hate to be a pain but I'd like to get my envelopes done tonight. :)

What kind of envelopes do you make? Do you just put $$ in them for the mousekeepers each day?
Tara

It's called "Bell Services"

I couldn't think of it so I did a search on All Ears Net.

Taratink said:
What kind of envelopes do you make? Do you just put $$ in them for the mousekeepers each day?
Tara
Yup! I sealed them with a Pooh sticker :)

LindsayDunn228 said:
Yup! I sealed them with a Pooh sticker :)

We print envelopes for "Mousekeeping", "Bell Services", "Limo Service", etc. for all of our tips. We prepare these months before we leave and place them in order for need. It makes it so much easier to grab an envelope from the order and hand it to the appropriate person. No fumbling around in the wallet for those elusive small bills you never seem to have when you need them. It also helps with the budget!

I think I would feel funny about telling the bell hop "Hang on just a minute. I have your envelope here somewhere... ah, here it is." LOL I think I will just hand him cash in hand. However, the Mousekeeping envelopes are a must do. Those are too cool! And I wish I had a limo taking us to the hotel. I'd give them all the envelopes they wanted. LOL :)

Tess said:
We print envelopes for "Mousekeeping", "Bell Services", "Limo Service", etc. for all of our tips. We prepare these months before we leave and place them in order for need. It makes it so much easier to grab an envelope from the order and hand it to the appropriate person. No fumbling around in the wallet for those elusive small bills you never seem to have when you need them. It also helps with the budget!
This is precisely why I do them too!! :)

G00fyDad said:
I think I would feel funny about telling the bell hop "Hang on just a minute. I have your envelope here somewhere... ah, here it is." LOL I think I will just hand him cash in hand. However, the Mousekeeping envelopes are a must do. Those are too cool! And I wish I had a limo taking us to the hotel. I'd give them all the envelopes they wanted. LOL :)
I am a paraplegic and use a wheelchair. Underneath my chair I have a small bag which I keep my wallet, some lipstick, keys, things like that in. A small envelope will fit nicely in there. My hubby will probably push me anyway so I can be getting it out.

Oh, I meant that was just me. I didnt mean for anyone else to take that as a suggestion for them to do it. LOL By all means, do it. I think they would get a kick out of it. I may even catch my wife with them for bell services. :) I just meant that I couldnt bring myself to carry them around. I will be using them for Mousekeeping though. The ones here are pretty neat.

:D This isn't quite what you were asking for, but the title of this post reminded me of something funny. The most appropriate name for a bellhop at Disney has to be Tipton at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. He said his name and I had to check his badge. It was Tipton. My husband and I had a little laugh about this each time we saw him. He was extremely efficient and of course we tipped him.
-- Angie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter