Approaching The Neighbor About Barking Dogs

Isn't this thread a little off topic? What Disney related is this? (just asking)
A refresher on what the Community Board is designed for:

"Join our moderators in a discussion forum for any topic, Disney or otherwise. Swap stories, information, ask questions...just be friendly."

I agree with the others that you have participated in other threads on the Community Board that are completely non-Disney related. Maybe you didn't realize which Board this thread was on or meant to reply to a different thread? I've done that before :)

I agree with PPs - take it up with management. My in-laws live in an apartment complex and had an issue with noisy neighbors above them. It was kids running around and slamming things. It was excessive and I was only witness to it a handful of times. They complained to management, and management had a conversation with the neighbors about it. It stopped for a while and then resumed. Eventually, after back and forth with management, they offered to move my in-laws to a different unit that had upstairs neighbors "better suited" for them. They couldn't legally provide any details of the new neighbors, but they gave the "wink wink" that it would be ok. And it has been. The complex also didn't charge them for the move, and just transferred the security deposit and lease over to the new unit. You might be offered a similar recourse if the situation persists. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter