Applying for a job at WDW.. helpful suggestions?

podicat1

Earning My Ears
So here's the deal. I just moved down to Florida and I didn't make the CP for Spring 2013 that is going on right now. But I still want to try to get a job. I'm looking at either attractions or photo pass. Before I go apply does any one have any advice? Like should I get a portfolio of pictures I've taken? Should I get the Disney look before the interview (if I get that far *knock on wood*). But yes if you have anything you could tell me, please do so :] Thanks a billion!

Prepare as you would with a job interview, dress professionally, and look the part!

I'd definitely recommend having the Disney look in mind whilst preparing, and anything else you might find suitable.

Advice is the same as most of the Programs, with the exception that it's a more personal face-to-face interview.

If there's any specific questions you might have about the process it might help a tad more.

Best of luck, take a picture of the wonderful knobs at Casting! Have a Magical Day! :smickey:

Prepare as you would with a job interview, dress professionally, and look the part!

I'd definitely recommend having the Disney look in mind whilst preparing, and anything else you might find suitable.

Advice is the same as most of the Programs, with the exception that it's a more personal face-to-face interview.

If there's any specific questions you might have about the process it might help a tad more.

Best of luck, take a picture of the wonderful knobs at Casting! Have a Magical Day! :smickey:

Thank you very much! I've just never had an interview except for the DCP phone interview back in September so this is all making me beyond nervous once again. My interview is on the 25th so I'm practicing "most common interview questions" that I found on Google.
If you know of any questions they might ask me I would be so grateful. Once again I'm going for Attractions and PhotoPass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter