Applying Discounts to Existing Online Booking - Correct Forum?

Nazran

Mouseketeer
I booked a 6 night package stay at Poly Standard room for the week after Thanksgiving . With the free dining rumors and maybe a room only discount possible on the horizon lets assume one of these Discounts is available during my stay that I can take advantage of.

How do you actually get it applied? Is it hours on the phone or can I do it online?

I see when I login to MyDisneyExperience from PC browser and option to Change reservation. On that form I also see an area titled: Vacation Offers and a Change button with the wording: "Select 'Change' to search for other available offers". If an offer is available that meets my stay requirements will it just show the Dining or Room discount there?

I think there was a room only discount that might have saved $200 on my first trip in 2014 but I don't think I took advantage of it. I'd like to not miss out this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter