Apple Watch available at WDW?

BriLovesDisney

DIS Veteran
I know this is a weird question, but Google didn't give me an answer. Sorry if this is the wrong section to post this in.

We are going to be at WDW for Christmas, and I'd like to buy an Apple Watch for someone. I was wondering if you can buy an Apple watch anywhere at WDW or in Disney Springs?

Yes, I know I could purchase it before I leave. I was just wondering if I could purchase it there. Thanks!

Wouldn't be too difficult to get to a Walmart or Target or maybe even an Apple store in the area. Of course you're at the mercy of whatever's in stock. Maybe order from Amazon & have it shipped to the resort?

I will mention that having the ride wait time app on an Apple Watch is really handy in Disney World. You aren't always yanking your phone out of your pocket, and it saves precious battery life. If that person is going to be with you on the trip, I'd recommend getting it ahead of time.

I will mention that having the ride wait time app on an Apple Watch is really handy in Disney World. You aren't always yanking your phone out of your pocket, and it saves precious battery life. If that person is going to be with you on the trip, I'd recommend getting it ahead of time.

I didn't even think about having that feature... thanks for that info!

I didn't even think about having that feature... thanks for that info!

No problem. As someone who has awkwardly sat outside the door of that Frontier Land store, charging my iPhone on some obscure outlet in the wall, I have a lot of respect for preserving battery power.

Dumb question, which app are you referring to?

Kinda surprised there's not an Apple store at Disney Springs - although it's not really a good place for a Genius bar (or maybe it would be...)

I actually think there should be one there. You can easily break your phone at Disney... Would be convenient for guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter