Apparently the Fort is not that busy right now?

aandabooks

Earning My Ears
We were booked to be there July 21-28. Due to a medical condition in the wife's family (Dad is having quad bypass surgery at the Mayo Clinic MN) at the very tail end of our vacation. Called Disney this evening and had our vacation moved up by 3 days. We are now booking in on Sat July 18 and staying until Sat July 25. Took about 2 minutes to change the reservation and no problem staying in a full hook-up site.

Now we can be back in time, just incase something goes wrong. We won't be 1200 miles away in Florida.

"our week" at the fort was always in August to celebrate our anniversary. It was always empty. Sometimes only one other person in the loop or we would ride the bus and nobody was on it. Of course, just by standing outside you could break into a full sweat. Good thing was you could eat at any restaurant you wanted. Not to mention the camp site was so cheap.

We'll be there July 18-26 :cool1:. Made our reservations 3 weeks ago and had no problems.

Friends of ours booked yesterday for August 2 - 9... only thing not available was a partial hookup.

We were there last week. Mostly empty during the week, with it picking up on the weekend. The weather was nice, and actually had record low of 69!

I was worried that the fort would be majorly crowded. We going to be there July 23rd - Aug 1st. Last time we camped there in September and it was just about 1/2 full. It was so nice. We loved the isolation. I'm glad to hear that its still not crowded. :cheer2:

Sounds good! We'll be checking into a cabin on Saturday. Hopefully this means we will be able to get our requested loop!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter