Apparent leak of photos of Wish atrium!!!

On a happier note.....we got upgraded for the MV of the Wish!! We were moved from Deck 2 to Deck 9 and from a Cat 9 to a Cat 8. I have a feeling they are going to be using the Deck 2 rooms for quarantine and/or contractors who may need to be around if things need to be taken care of. We had connecting cabins on Deck 2 and now connecting on Deck 9. Happy!

MJ

Possibly one the elevators was posted on Instagram View attachment 678479

Oof.. that is a tiny elevator. I was thinking perhaps they would hold more folks since there are only two banks of them now instead of three.

On a happier note.....we got upgraded for the MV of the Wish!! We were moved from Deck 2 to Deck 9 and from a Cat 9 to a Cat 8. I have a feeling they are going to be using the Deck 2 rooms for quarantine and/or contractors who may need to be around if things need to be taken care of. We had connecting cabins on Deck 2 and now connecting on Deck 9. Happy!

MJ
Ohhh congrats! We booked a cat 5A GTY and were indeed given a 5A cabin, which I'm fine with but its always nice to hear they do upgrade folks now and again. :)

MJ
Grats! Thats a nice upgrade.

As for the decor who knows what it will actually look like? None of us have seen it. There are bits and pieces in pictures. No one knows how it will all look together all lit up and finished.

I know, right? I look at concept art and I see a blue couch and a beige couch but where on earth did that red velvet figure into the design? Ick.

View attachment 677336
The couches are just one of many changes.

a horrible yellow now appears all over the carpet that does not match the rest of the room like it does in the artist rendition and it just distracts from everything else. Its so jarring.

gone are the nice pastel colours in the barriers and staircase replaced with a royal blue and darker red. the colours are also now much smaller then in the artist rendition. It completely changes the colour scheme.

and who knows if the sparkly lights all over the roof are still there. It looks like they have now simply decided to draw some stars on the roof instead.

it appears to be a much cheaper and uglier version of what they have and continue to advertise. Makes you wonder about the rest of the ship.

The couches are just one of many changes.

a horrible yellow now appears all over the carpet that does not match the rest of the room like it does in the artist rendition and it just distracts from everything else. Its so jarring.

gone are the nice pastel colours in the barriers and staircase replaced with a royal blue and darker red. the colours are also now much smaller then in the artist rendition. It completely changes the colour scheme.

and who knows if the sparkly lights all over the roof are still there. It looks like they have now simply decided to draw some stars on the roof instead.

it appears to be a much cheaper and uglier version of what they have and continue to advertise. Makes you wonder about the rest of the ship.
There was a leaked photo of one of the ocean view staterooms on another site and the bathrooms have wood cabinets that look like cheaper ikea/dorm room furniture. The furniture in the room looked the same. I believe the artistic rendering vs actual product held quite a few budget cuts along the way and what is left is not great.

MJ

I was hoping for an upgrade but we have been assigned a deck 2 stateroom for the MV

Oof.. that is a tiny elevator. I was thinking perhaps they would hold more folks since there are only two banks of them now instead of three.
There are fewer banks, but if you look, it shows more elevators per bank. I think the total number of elevators will be the same but the traffic will feel worse because it’s only divided into two groups instead of three.

There was a leaked photo of one of the ocean view staterooms on another site and the bathrooms have wood cabinets that look like cheaper ikea/dorm room furniture. The furniture in the room looked the same. I believe the artistic rendering vs actual product held quite a few budget cuts along the way and what is left is not great.
Do you recall which site had the stateroom picture?

I am going to hold off judgement until I see it in person....can't say I am wowed by the pics.

MJ
I can judge from photos. I think every other DCL ship is beautifully decorated, and I've only been on the Dream.

This one is a huge letdown. That atrium is just bad. It had absolutely no artistic inspiration. The stars on the ceiling and the chandelier are downright tacky. It looks like a child's bedroom.

I can judge from photos. I think every other DCL ship is beautifully decorated, and I've only been on the Dream.

This one is a huge letdown. That atrium is just bad. It had absolutely no artistic inspiration. The stars on the ceiling and the chandelier are downright tacky. It looks like a child's bedroom.
I dunno. It makes perfect sense to me since it's Cinderella's ship and the Fairy Godmother waving her wand to make the chandelier.

Ohhh congrats! We booked a cat 5A GTY and were indeed given a 5A cabin, which I'm fine with but its always nice to hear they do upgrade folks now and again. :)

It was odd because we have two cabins, had been assigned cabin numbers when we first booked and when I checked today I noticed the cabin number had changed. They kept the two cabins together...connecting, actually.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter