App for Galloway intervals?

jpeka65844

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have a good app to use to track Galloway intervals? I've been using RunKeeper but since they've integrated with Spotify, it's been buggy, throws music and GPS.

The Galloway Apl is kinda $$. Wonder if there's any alternatives out there.

I use an ios app called Seconds. The paid version is $5 and lets you save all of your custom timers. Or just use the free version and create a new timer each time.

I'm still having good luck with RunKeeper (free version) and just set up my own intervals (thanks to the knowledge of those on this forum)!

I use Runtastic Workout Timer App for intervals, and Sports Tracker for tracking routes, speed, time and distance.

What kind of problems are you having with RunKeeper? I use that and program my own intervals, like Slogger.

I continue to use Runkeeper. It was buggy for a while, but now works fine. I now use it with my Apple Watch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter