APH Rates for President's Day week?

DisGhost

Mouseketeer
So I've been keeping an eye on the thread about room rates and I saw someone booked an APH rate for the first week in February, I am wondering if they have blackout dates for holiday weeks such as President's Week? Or should I just be patient and wait for something to come up? I know rates usually only come out 60-90 days in advance so maybe I'm jumping the gun.

We bought our APs during that same week last year when they were running the special that got us an extra 6 months, and got the stay more play more rates, but we only plan to stay 3 nights this time around.

I've been wondering too. There have been APH rates through the week before (I think through 2/14). We're going on a 3 night Disney cruise over President's Day weekend, and then doing a couple days at Universal when we get back. I keep checking for discounts on my dates, but I don't know if they even discount rooms at all then. I'd love to stay at a Universal hotel with express pass, but I do know we can't pay $500/night!

I'm not even seeing APH rates for any of the weeks between now and January so I worry that I'm looking wrong! I'm not about to go without Express Pass, and to stay in another hotel and break even it would have to be like $50 a night lol.

Whether any will pop up for President's Day week I can't say, maybe look back at the dates & rates thread for previous years. I'm often there the week before President's Day and have had them then.

I'm not even seeing APH rates for any of the weeks between now and January so I worry that I'm looking wrong! I'm not about to go without Express Pass, and to stay in another hotel and break even it would have to be like $50 a night lol.
Use the link in the first post of this thread to check for APH rates. There are some APH rates available for my week Feb 3-8, just not the room type I want. I keep checking most days because in my experience other types do open up.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...for-universal-loews-hotel-properties.3771155/

Yes, that's what I've been using. Just not seeing anything for any weeks but maybe I'm just not looking at the right types or hotels!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter