APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
all ap passes have qualified for ap room rates.
the seasonal was included like the power passes have been

now the competition is stronger to secure those ap room rates.....

5 hotels onsite but don't know if the new 6th one will also include ap room rates when it opens.

Thanks -great thread :duck:I've been following daily for ages and switched my reservation for club RPR to club PB APH rate today with a good saving though the exchange rate to GB pounds is a bit grim! We've stayed at Cl RPR twice before and really loved it so I'm feeling a bit sad not to be going there again but excited to experience PB.

So next step is buy some tickets and then exchange one for AP right? Never had an AP before and it won't be used again. I am staying with my 3 grown DSs for 3 nights (june 2,3,4) and need 4 park days.

So next step is buy some tickets and then exchange one for AP right? Never had an AP before and it won't be used again. I am staying with my 3 grown DSs for 3 nights (june 2,3,4) and need 4 park days.

4 days of park (incl. Volcano Bay) will cost $346pp
if you don't need Volcano Bay and your stay is outside of blackout dates, a seasonnal pass will be $303 (both prices include taxes)

so make sure it's not cheaper to directly buy APs for all of you

you can also buy UK tickets, with sellers like Attraction Tickets Direct (for example)
A 14 days 3 park ticket will be 232 quids, so you'll avoid exchange rate & fees.
Not sure how much it would be worth towards the upgrade to AP though
but you might want to get these for your DSs

Just booked a King Suite at RPR for $358 a night 6/3-6/5. I was hoping for a standard room but none were available with AP rate. And it was only $43 more total than a Garden View at HRH, so figured it was worth it.

I'm going to keep checking for a cheaper room at RPR to open up though.

Thanks Chmurf. Struggling with the different ticket options,exchange rate and adding tax but I'll get there with a few more weeks research! Really looking forward to being at PB now -what a difference a day makes!

What is the average discount for APH? Just trying to figure out if $50 off per night through a 3rd party site is about the same I could expect if APH becomes available for RPR. Thanks!

Me too. Did you see the notice that Volcano Bay is blacked out on all APs, except premiere, for July?
I'm going crazy not being able to book our UO trip. Disney came out with their summer discounts this week so I was hoping Universal would too. I just want to finalize everything. We were thinking about going to VB, but now will probably just go to Disney water parks because of the July blackout.

I'm going crazy not being able to book our UO trip. Disney came out with their summer discounts this week so I was hoping Universal would too. I just want to finalize everything. We were thinking about going to VB, but now will probably just go to Disney water parks because of the July blackout.

I am debating. I only have a preferred pass, and I just renewed it 2 weeks ago. We have a Memorial Day and July trip. My AP is fine for Memorial Day but not for July. I suspect I am going to end up dishing out some money to upgrade it 3 park and premiere. It depends how much that costs, assuming I can even upgrade to premiere. I was going to get an AP for DS, but the multiday 3 park ticket is a better deal for both of those trips. The Universal AP is starting to become not as a good of a deal for me with Volcano Bay. I hope I can get a good AP hotel discount for the July stay.

I am debating. I only have a preferred pass, and I just renewed it 2 weeks ago. We have a Memorial Day and July trip. My AP is fine for Memorial Day but not for July. I suspect I am going to end up dishing out some money to upgrade it 3 park and premiere. It depends how much that costs, assuming I can even upgrade to premiere. I was going to get an AP for DS, but the multiday 3 park ticket is a better deal for both of those trips. The Universal AP is starting to become not as a good of a deal for me with Volcano Bay. I hope I can get a good AP hotel discount for the July stay.
I was going to get my DS a AP too, but now I think I will just get him a multi day ticket instead. This is our first UO trip and the prices have gone up a lot since we started planning last fall. I didn't know about the APH resort discount back then so at least I'll be happy if we can get a good hotel discount. I just wish they would hurry up and release rooms for July.

I was going to get my DS a AP too, but now I think I will just get him a multi day ticket instead. This is our first UO trip and the prices have gone up a lot since we started planning last fall. I didn't know about the APH resort discount back then so at least I'll be happy if we can get a good hotel discount. I just wish they would hurry up and release rooms for July.

They usually release stuff pretty late. I usually go ahead and book the room at current prices a few months out. Then I watch for the AP rates. If a good one shows up, then I cancel the original reservation. I hate waiting to the last minute to book a room at all.

They usually release stuff pretty late. I usually go ahead and book the room at current prices a few months out. Then I watch for the AP rates. If a good one shows up, then I cancel the original reservation. I hate waiting to the last minute to book a room at all.
I don't have a problem cancelling a Disney reservation because I've done it before, however, because I have never stayed at a UO resort I don't know much about how Loews works. It seems like it is as easy to cancel a reservation as it at Disney so maybe I will do the same thing as you and just book our rooms and hope a discount comes out.

I don't have a problem cancelling a Disney reservation because I've done it before, however, because I have never stayed at a UO resort I don't know much about how Loews works. It seems like it is as easy to cancel a reservation as it at Disney so maybe I will do the same thing as you and just book our rooms and hope a discount comes out.

I think I canceled it online. I hate talking to people, so I must have been able to do it without human contact:) I think the reservation email had a link to cancel it online. In fact, it may have been easier and worked better than Disney. I have canceled UO reservations a couple of times at least.

You can cancel 6 days out without any penalties

Exceptions can be made on an individual situation

Inclement weather has no penalties for cancelling also

I think I canceled it online. I hate talking to people, so I must have been able to do it without human contact:) I think the reservation email had a link to cancel it online. In fact, it may have been easier and worked better than Disney. I have canceled UO reservations a couple of times at least.

Yes, you can go to uo.loewshotels.com and in each reservation you have is a link to cancel.

Yes, you can go to uo.loewshotels.com and in each reservation you have is a link to cancel.
Can you not just update existing UO booking with the APH rates? Will was lead to believe you could somewhere on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter