APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My March 14-16 stay AP rate just went down if I switched to the RPR from the Hard Rock. origina;;y the Hard Rock was the cheapest of those dates.
Check your rates as they seem to be changing.

Just curious to know, when staying for 7 days, is the stay more save more discount usually better than the APH rate? We are booked November 16-23 leaving on US Thanksgiving Day (we're Canadian). Does Loews give APH rates for this busy time of year, or is it random?

Just curious to know, when staying for 7 days, is the stay more save more discount usually better than the APH rate? We are booked November 16-23 leaving on US Thanksgiving Day (we're Canadian). Does Loews give APH rates for this busy time of year, or is it random?
Check the seasonal calendar on the UO website

Smsm gives a 35% discount for October so I use that rate instead of the ap rate for a 7 night + booking

Smsm discounts vary based on your dates

Still holding out hope for an APH rate for Memorial Weekend!

Me, too. Last year they didn't come out until around April. I don't know if I can hold out that long . . . :crazy2:especially since that is the weekend Volcano Bay is opening. I'm thinking it's not looking so good for the home team and Portofino is $484. per night right now. :scared:

Me, too. Last year they didn't come out until around April. I don't know if I can hold out that long . . . :crazy2:especially since that is the weekend Volcano Bay is opening. I'm thinking it's not looking so good for the home team and Portofino is $484. per night right now. :scared:

Not sure I will wait either. Undercover Tourist has a bit of a discount but you have to pay in full. Starting to think that might be the best I can do.

Not sure I will wait either. Undercover Tourist has a bit of a discount but you have to pay in full. Starting to think that might be the best I can do.

I went ahead and booked RPR for Memorial Day weekend. Since we are staying 4 nights, we got the SMSM discount. I would like something better, but I am assuming that's the best I can do. I am also waiting for late July.

Just wanted to pop in and thank everyone for recommending persistence. I was able to get the Hard Rock for our Spring Break Dates at $314 per night, which is a rate I can live with for a spring break weekend and still leaves me coming out ahead even though I will need to buy 1 power pass AP since our dates have a Mardi Gras concert that would make the seasonal pass invalid for the day at Universal Studios. Looks like I might even be able to save a little on the AP upgrade if I buy my ticket trough UT, so I am off to investigate that ;-) Thank you again and I hope everyone has a great time on their next Universal trips!

Just wanted to pop in and thank everyone for recommending persistence. I was able to get the Hard Rock for our Spring Break Dates at $314 per night, which is a rate I can live with for a spring break weekend and still leaves me coming out ahead even though I will need to buy 1 power pass AP since our dates have a Mardi Gras concert that would make the seasonal pass invalid for the day at Universal Studios. Looks like I might even be able to save a little on the AP upgrade if I buy my ticket trough UT, so I am off to investigate that ;-) Thank you again and I hope everyone has a great time on their next Universal trips!

Good for you! I'm searching every single day at this point to see if Memorial Day and onward pops up so I'm glad to see persistence paying off for some

I love happy endings when homies score discounts!

Me too! I was originally trying for RPH but when this rate opened up at HRH I jumped on it. In looking at the hotel website, I think it will be perfect for my family. My girls are a bit older now (17, 12, and 9) and all 3 are into music. My middle daughter takes guitar lessons so she is super excited about being able to 'check out' a guitar for our stay. Thanks again!

Anything special going on first week of May? I check about once a week to see if AP rates for our dates 5/5-5/8 have dropped any. Today when I checked, the only AP rates offered were on hospitality parlor suites starting at $622/night!

So glad I booked our regular room early!

Anything special going on first week of May? I check about once a week to see if AP rates for our dates 5/5-5/8 have dropped any. Today when I checked, the only AP rates offered were on hospitality parlor suites starting at $622/night!

So glad I booked our regular room early!
Where do you check for the AP rates?

You go to the Universal site once you navigate your way to the hotel and dates you want you will select Promotion and APH, if rates are available it will show up.

You go to the Universal site once you navigate your way to the hotel and dates you want you will select Promotion and APH, if rates are available it will show up.
We are not going until mid Sept. I have a smsm rate of $200 per night at Royal Pacific which I think is a pretty good rate. How often and when should I start checking? And would the rate be much lower than that do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter