Apart from wordle , what are your favourite games to keep your brain working?

I have GeoGuesser, but it's hard! I haven't played it in ages.

I think I played Stack the Countries most recently, and last summer I was really into Conundra. - That one is more like Wordle if people are looking for something similar.

I do sometimes do crosswords, too.

Great question! I look forward to reading the answers to this one, because I am always looking for more games. In addition to Wordle, I also play Dordle, where you solve for two words at one time.

Other apps that I play daily include: Tiny Little Crosswords, Puzzle Page (LOVE THIS ONE!!!), Monkey Wrench, I Love Hue, Cody Cross, and 7 Little Words.

For those who enjoy the pixel-type puzzles like Picross or whatever, Konami released an app where the images that are revealed are all from vintage video games. I have managed to complete all of them, even on the expert levels, but it has taken me at least a couple of years, off and on, working on them. I think that one is called Pixel Puzzle Collection or something like that.

Words with the friends, Wordle and Scramble are in my top 3 word games for now.
We found a cool tool called word generator and kids became interested in Scramble too https://word-finder.com/word-scramble/ . I can understand that it wasn't to awesome for them if they where always loosing. It is very different now.

Last edited:
Don't play games much anymore. Used to do crosswords and Mahjong Solitaire.

Wordscapes, and I also downloaded a Chess app which I love. I'm getting better and better at it all the time!

one of my favorites is squardle. I also generally play dordle, quordle, octordle, nerdle and the NYT mini crossword.

Sudoku, Big Brain Academy on Nintendo Switch, Crossword Puzzles, Scrabble Flash and pretty much any game I can pick up that are brain games like Rush Hour and IQPuzzler etc. and Brain Games Books that I order from Amazon.

I like Trivia games, like Trivial Pursuit. Makes you really rack your brain for all the info buried deep in your mind. We had an online version on the Wii I would play when my family wasn't game. Also like the newer game Cards Against Humanity but it can be wicked rude, crude, and socially unacceptable. :-)

I've been doing a lot of Octordle Rescue ("The not-so-helpful computer has chosen starter words for you. Can you rescue the game and win?") lately. Or Octordle Sequence, where you have to get all 8 words in order.

https://octordle.com/free-rescue

I don't play Wordle, though I know many people like it. I've been playing chess since childhood. My grandfather taught me and often played with me. Now I play with my husband and friends.

Also, I love crosswords. I used to do them only in newspapers, but today I can do this online, especially after finding https://www.crosswords.today which offers various interesting puzzles. It is very convenient. I rarely play other games, especially on my phone.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter