AP Vouchers

FutureMrs.B

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know how long it takes for DFTW to send the AP vouchers? It's been about 2 months since I signed the LOA. Thanks. :flower3:

Us too! 10 months to go and no APs! I'm really looking forward to them! :)

We got ours almost 2 months after we signed our contract and paid the deposit. I think they were sent with our copy of the signed contract.

I think it just depends on who your coordinator is. We got ours within a week our 2 after we sent our LOA in, but I know many brides have waited much longer than that.

Hmm..yea I'm still waiting for that 2. Well I guess I'll give it a few more weeks if not I'll contact DFTW. Thnx!

Thanks! I never realized that I didn't get my signed LOA either!

It took us a few months after we signed our LOA to get our vouchers, and that was after I emailed my planner asking where they were. Seemed that my coordinator just forgot, so I would send an email; they could just be really busy and may have forgot and just need a little reminder. :goodvibes

I never got my signed contract back either, we signed it at the end of October. Also, and I apologise for sounding like an idiot, when you say APs, are you referring to Annual Passes? Thanks :thumbsup2

We signed our LoA 4 months ago and we are 4 months away from the big day... Still no sign of our vouchers!

I contacted my planner monday and asked her if I should expect to receive them anytime soon. I think she forgot to send them.

I recommend you to contact your planner to make sure you will receive your vouchers.

Because of this thread, I emailed my planner. She said it's actually the sales consultant who handles it and that they will come registered mail so someone will need to sign for them. She told me we should be getting ours any day now. We signed our LOA at the end of October.

I emailed my planner to say we haven't received our signed LOA and she has emailed it to me but no mention of the AP vouchers :confused3 Any thoughts? Should I have asked to get them sent or is it something they do automatically? Thanks.

I emailed my planner to say we haven't received our signed LOA and she has emailed it to me but no mention of the AP vouchers :confused3 Any thoughts? Should I have asked to get them sent or is it something they do automatically? Thanks.

They "should" send them automaticaly... but, as you can read from this thread, many of us didn't receive our vouchers yet.

You could always write back and tell her that you read in the LoA about free AP Vouchers and ask when you should receive yours.

I just received a confirmation from my planner saying that she will ship my vouchers shortly. :cool1:

We received our AP's by registered mail only about 2 months before the wedding. They came seperate from our LOA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter