AP voucher with DVC discount

goofy4wdw2

DIS Veteran
We just received our AP exchange vouchers, purchased with the DVC discount. I thought we could exchange them at Guest Services in Downtown Disney, but the cards say we can exchange them at Epcot, MGM, AK, or the TTC at MK. It doesn't mention Downtown Disney...thoughts? Our two options for exchanging them are Downtown Disney the day we arrive or at AK the next morning. If we exchange at AK, what line do we go to and how long do you think this will delay us on a Saturday morning, April 22, (so it's after Easter)? We might go next April also, so I'm debating waiting the extra day to have the APs valid an extra day. Help!! Thank you :) :)

WE have exchanged our DVC AP vouchers and purchased DVC APs 4 times at DTD. July 2005, September 2005, October 2005, December 2005, and it's never been a problem. (We buy alot of APs in our family and everyone has a different date!) I wouldn't worry about it and go to DTD.

Just posting to say we also exchanged our DVC-discounted vouchers at Downtown Disney Guest Relations. It was very quick and the CMs there are among the friendliest and most helpful we have encountered at WDW.

You can exchange your voucher at any Guest Relations location - it doesn't have to be the one of the locations at the 4 major parks.

Best wishes -

Where is Guest Relations in DTD? Is it near the boats in the Marketplace? I don't remember seeing it last time we were there. But then again, I wasn't looking for it either.

We traded ours in on christmas day this 2005 at DTD guest relations with no problems.
Connears

We have also exchanged vouchers & purchased new DVC AP's at DTD Guest Services with no problem whatsoever.

abk96 - It's next to Team Mickey.

Two locations for Guest Relations in DTD. One is at a kiosk in Westside. At the Marketplace, Guest Relations is inside the building that houses Team Disney, the customized t-shirt place, and the Crystals. It's directly opposite the customized t-shirts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter