AP & Ticket experts: tell me if this will work please :)

ML_LovesDisney

DIS Veteran
Hi all :) OK tell me if my plan will work: Me, DH, and our 5 yr old have 7 days no exp. tix, originally 10day. I want to be able to get TIW card this time as we are DVC members and can get discounted AP. Our 2 yr old will be 3 by next trip so she has no tickets. Can I get an AP for her and get the TIW (I'm thinking this is a no, but worth asking) OR if that's not an option, get an AP for me and her (the soon to be 3 yr old) and have DH and DD #1 use their no exp tix, and I will still have mine for later use?

You have to be 21 and an AP holder (or FL resident) to buy a TiW card.

Your other idea works, but I don't know why you would buy your 3 year old an AP vs. just getting the tickets that are actually needed, to match your husband and other daughter? You only need 1 AP to get a TiW card, or any other discounts, so I don't think I would spend the extra for a kid's AP.

The reason is because we will probably go again in the next 12 mths so instead of buying her tickets twice, just get her an AP. Two trips of 7 days each=$556 for 14 days plus Park Hopper. But thanks for your info, it is good to know we only need one AP to get the TIW :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter