AP room discounts?

berly1657

Mouseketeer
We will be getting AP for our April visit. ARe there any hotel discounts being offered? I would call - but wait times are long.....

berly1657 said:
We will be getting AP for our April visit. ARe there any hotel discounts being offered? I would call - but wait times are long.....

There are some out through April 16th, after that they haven't been released yet.

I don't know how much is still avail or if they have expired yet. They were released at the end of December if I remember correctly.

I called this morning and got a garden wing room at the Contemporary for $199 in March, which is peak season. I saved $36 per night with the AP rate over what I was paying with the BDP code. I read about some moderate and value AP discounts last week, but didn't pay too much attention to what the prices were.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter