AP renewed via phone - do I need to stop at guest services?

CWTC

Mouseketeer
Hi all -

We have APs that we renewed by phone not the AP website. Can we go straight to the park entrance or do we need to stop at guest services/ticketing before going to the entrance?

They look active in MDE but I’d rather not hold up the line at the entrance points.

Thanks in advance!

My understanding for DVC Sorcerer APs, which have to be renewed by phone or in person, is that a phone renewal takes effect automatically on the appropriate date and that a stop at GR is not required. If they can do that for DVC (which requires validation of eligibility), they should be able to do it for all APs now.

We have DVC sorcerer AP’s and they look active in MDE (able to make park reservations, not listed as vouchers, etc), so your understanding is what I was guessing/hoping: we can just hit the parks. Nothing says fun on arrival day like standing in line at guest relations!

We have DVC sorcerer AP’s and they look active in MDE (able to make park reservations, not listed as vouchers, etc), so your understanding is what I was guessing/hoping: we can just hit the parks. Nothing says fun on arrival day like standing in line at guest relations!
Yep! It’s a welcome change to procedure, and I’ve read multiple confirmations here that it’s for real. Hooray!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter