AP Renew Question

FLGirl88

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone! I have been an Preferred AP holder since Jan 2007 and it is time to renew! I have two questions:

1) My AP expires on Jan 21st. Do I absolutely have to renew by that date, or do they allow a grace period where I can still renew, but not pay the 200.00?

2) Can I renew online? Or do I have to call the number? Another option I know of is to do it at guest services.

Thanks in advance everyone!
Kara

Hey everyone! I have been an Preferred AP holder since Jan 2007 and it is time to renew! I have two questions:

1) My AP expires on Jan 21st. Do I absolutely have to renew by that date, or do they allow a grace period where I can still renew, but not pay the 200.00?

2) Can I renew online? Or do I have to call the number? Another option I know of is to do it at guest services.

Thanks in advance everyone!
Kara
You have 30 days from the expiration date to renew and I usually do it over the phone. It's quick, easy and you can keep the pass you currently have.

i renew by phone also.

when i did the last time, the tm on the phone told me there was a 3 month extension on the ap passes when renewing at that time.

awesome, thanks for the information. will the tm let me know if there are any deals going on for when i renew??? ie, 6th months free?

they would if there were promos... with Harry Potter launching in 2010 they are actively not providing promos that would extend into that period at this time, hence, no bonus months.

awesome, thanks for the information. will the tm let me know if there are any deals going on for when i renew??? ie, 6th months free?
They would if any specials were running right now. As GSM stated...nothing is going on now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter