AP Rates

Ed_Roch

Earning My Ears
Just wondering, I read that you must pay full rack rates on your hotel to get the DDP. Was wondering if Disney is really enforcing that. As a passholder, if I were to purchase a room using an AP rate will they really not let me also buy the DDP? We're going down there at XMas and staying via DVC. Looking at it, seems like the DDP is a better deal when used via the DVC as don't have to worry about hotel rates and such.

But another trip may be staying in hotel and wondering how much they enforce the discount rate issue.

DDP is a package add on (other than for dvc reservations). to get a package you must be buying a non discounted room (or with one of the other package codes that are sometimes available) and tickets together. Their system is actually set up for this. It just plaine doesnt allow it. An ap discounted room is a room only reservation and can not be made into a package. DDP is a package add on and can not be added to a room only.

AAA does offer the Dining Plan with some of their (presumably less discounted) packages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter