AP Rates at Moderates--Value vs Regular Season

Tigger&Belle

<font color=blue>I'm the good girl on the DIS<br><
I'm planning a trip for either the end of September or Mid Oct. If I go the end of September I could possibly check in Sept 29th in order to get the value season. I'm wondering what the usual difference is in AP rates between value and regular seasons so I can decide if it is worth it to get there by the 9/29. It would probably mean an extra night in the resort, but figured I might save that much in reduced room rates. I do realize that AP rates are not a given for any season...

Thanks, T&B

In my experience there's usually a $5 to $10 difference per night on the value and moderate resorts between value season and regular season. Like value season is often $49 for values and $69 for moderates (standard rooms, tax not included), and regular season is often $55 or $59 for values and $74 or $79 for moderates (standard rooms, tax not included). Over a week, yes it might make enough of a savings for an extra night. :bounce:

Thanks for your reply! Yes, it would be a good excuse, uh, I mean reason, to go down the evening before I was originally planning on going. This short trip with my 4yo is getting longer and longer! Not to mention that I'll more than likely take another trip in early December and meet my 81yo mother, who's never been to WDW.

:teeth:

T&B

81 years old, and never been to WDW??? I forbid you to let that nice old lady sail off into the sunset without seeing WDW at least once! LOL I don't care if it means an extra night, or an extra trip! Everyone has to see WDW at least once in their lives (preferably many times), and that's the rule! I said so! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter