AP question

tiggerluvr

DIS Vet
I ordered an annual pass for the first time (yay!) and I have the printout with the barcode on it. When I go to the Disney website and try to enter in my barcode to add it to my online account, though, it says that the number is invalid. Do you get a different barcode once you get the physical card? I'd like to be able to access the AP stuff on the website before our trip in December, to see what's available.

I ordered an annual pass for the first time (yay!) and I have the printout with the barcode on it. When I go to the Disney website and try to enter in my barcode to add it to my online account, though, it says that the number is invalid. Do you get a different barcode once you get the physical card? I'd like to be able to access the AP stuff on the website before our trip in December, to see what's available.

Yes, unfortunately, you are unable to access the AP portion of the website until you get your physical pass. The barcode on the printout is not your AP number. Sorry!

If you have specific questions about hotel discounts, etc, ask here for someone to look them up or call Disney directly and ask for quotes with the AP discount. Have fun and congrats! :goodvibes

Ya, we're in the same boat. We won't be activating our APs until December as well. (What we have now are just the vouchers).

This is a bummer. :( I am already getting the AP discount on my DLH ressies, but I was hoping to get information about the CP.

tiggerluvr said:
This is a bummer. :( I am already getting the AP discount on my DLH ressies, but I was hoping to get information about the CP.

I am sure as soon as the information is available, it will be posted here. Hopefully then you can call in and get what you need. Normally I find out about stuff here before Disney even sends me the email, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter