AP Preview for VelociCoaster

I got there before the slots were filled, but I got server errors until it said nothing was available.

Here is what happened with me- I entered my dd info and it kept saying error and then it said you've already used this email with a reservation. She did receive an email confirmation. So I entered my info and it said error over and over then said closed. I left the page up with my info and would randomly hit submit and just a minute ago it said Congrats and sent me an email confirmation! So if you still have your info page up keep trying!! I'm scared to death and now I feel I have to ride it lol My daughter will be thrilled but I'm a big chicken and haven't even been on Hulk....good luck!!

Here is what happened with me- I entered my dd info and it kept saying error and then it said you've already used this email with a reservation. She did receive an email confirmation. So I entered my info and it said error over and over then said closed. I left the page up with my info and would randomly hit submit and just a minute ago it said Congrats and sent me an email confirmation! So if you still have your info page up keep trying!! I'm scared to death and now I feel I have to ride it lol My daughter will be thrilled but I'm a big chicken and haven't even been on Hulk....good luck!!
Happened to me too. At first I kept changing the times thinking the earlier slots were filled so I started changing times to later in the day. I then changed days. I have Sunday at 3PM. I was hoping for early Monday morning. I do hope things run smoothly on Sunday and I will have to get there early so it doesn’t hit capacity.

Do you think they will do more preview dates before June 10?
I heard the reservations kept opening and closing all day today. I would just to keep checking that site.

I do know with jimmy Fallon, it was quietly open and I was walking by it before the open date and I asked someone when it was opening and they said we are testing it now if you want to come inside lol. I got to ride it. Granted, jimmy Fallon is NOT velocicoaster......

I live in New England but happen to be in Orlando that week for a Sea World trip - guess I'll be taking a detour Monday! Very excited. Will abandon AP-less friend in SW for an afternoon of "Two intense launches & four inversions."

Wonder why I didn't get an e-mail? Are they location based?

I live in New England but happen to be in Orlando that week for a Sea World trip - guess I'll be taking a detour Monday! Very excited. Will abandon AP-less friend in SW for an afternoon of "Two intense launches & four inversions."

I doubt it, I live in NYC and I got my email in the very beginning. Here’s to spending a whole unexpected day at universal next weekend lol

My friend just checked and she got Monday..... she can’t go so she’s giving me her barcode lol

Won’t work. Reservations are linked to specific person with ID and specific pass used to make reservation.

Won’t work. Reservations are linked to specific person with ID and specific pass used to make reservation.
I’ll find out how it works Sunday. I highly doubt they are scanning barcodes and checking ID at the line. I’m thinking it’s like the virtual line system where they just scan..... we shall see

I happened to get an email yesterday and signed up with no problems (for a Wed at 5pm). I used the same link to sign up for my husband as well. By that point, I was getting an error message but I kept trying for a few minutes...still no luck. Much to my surprise, he got a confirmation email a few minutes later.

I have ridden Hulk twice. I don't know why. It scared me so much I thought I was going to cry. I am 51. I, for some crazy reason, got caught up in the rush and was able to get my daughter and I spots for May 3rd. It terrifies me to look at the VelociCoaster. My daugher is 16 so she can't ride without an adult. We live in Kentucky. I am waiting on emails to make sure she'll be excused from school for missing two days and I can get off work to book our flights. I went ahead and booked a room at Pop Century since there were no on-site rooms available at Universal and I can take the Magic Express from the airport for free. I'll just have to get a ride to Universal and back. If on May 3rd between 2:30-3:00, the ride is stopped, I may have passed out from terror and the EMT's are trying to get me off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter