AP or DVC Discount Shopping Through MDE

hayesdvc

DIS Veteran
I have been told like the "old" Disney Parks app, you can get your 20% discount accessing the Disney Store through MDE.

I have attempted to find how to tie your discount for purchases and have been unsuccessful.

Is there a thread giving steps on how to set up MDE to get the discount for shopping or can someone that has had success tell me what they did?

TIA

I have been told like the "old" Disney Parks app, you can get your 20% discount accessing the Disney Store through MDE.

I have attempted to find how to tie your discount for purchases and have been unsuccessful.

Is there a thread giving steps on how to set up MDE to get the discount for shopping or can someone that has had success tell me what they did?

TIA
Mine was attached by my email. I use the same email for MDE which had my active AP attached. As well as my DVC membership is linked to my email.

Mine was attached by my email. I use the same email for MDE which had my active AP attached. As well as my DVC membership is linked to my email.

I am having a similar problem as OP. Does the AP/DVC discount come up automatically? No code needed? Same email on both but discount not carrying through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter