AP Office - Opening Hours

Lisa1976

Lover of all things Disney
Does anyone know where I can find the opening hours for the AP office ?

Hubby and I off to DLP this coming Wednesday, we arrive around 1.30pm, we are going straight to the Kyraid and hope to be in the park for around 3pm latest.

We are both going to be getting Fantasy passes so need to know what time the office shuts for us to be able to purchase them.

Thanks for your help :)

I'm almost certain the AP office stays open until 7pm - but if you go to the Studios Guest Services to buy your passes, you don't get temporary ones there, you get the full permanent pass, without having to go to the AP office in the main park at all.

I'm almost certain the AP office stays open until 7pm - but if you go to the Studios Guest Services to buy your passes, you don't get temporary ones there, you get the full permanent pass, without having to go to the AP office in the main park at all.

Thanks Elaine, do you know whereabouts the Studios Guest Services are, do you have to go into the park for this?

Thanks Elaine, do you know whereabouts the Studios Guest Services are, do you have to go into the park for this?

Guest Services is outside thse gates at The Studios. As you are looking towards the gates, it is to the right. It does have a sign up and easy to see - if you know what you are looking for :)

We bought ours last week at around 4pm, so you should be fine. Don't forget to bring ID with you.....

Sorry to hijack but a similar question, we bought annual passes online and have temporary passes printed from home. We won't arrive until probably 8pm (staying at the Marriott) and debating whether it's worth going to the park the first night. It would be quite nice to see the fireworks as we cross over into September when they've finished.

I assume there will be nowhere to convert the ticket to a full pass but will we be able to visit the park, go on a few rides (park for free!) and then come back the following morning on the same temporary pass and change to full passes?

Thanks for the help.

Andy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter