AP newsletter emails?

Bluer101

Waiting till vacation comes, oh that's next week!
I have signed up countless times to recieve emails for the AP holder for upcoming events and specials and never recieve any emails. I get the newsletter in the mail every 3-6 months but thats it, am I missing something?
Like this summer we were there when Brendan Fraiser was there and found out that there was a special place to see him indoors for AP holders after we got back. I would have rather done that than standing in the heat.:sad2: I do check my spam folder also.

I have signed up countless times to recieve emails for the AP holder for upcoming events and specials and never recieve any emails. I get the newsletter in the mail every 3-6 months but thats it, am I missing something?
Like this summer we were there when Brendan Fraiser was there and found out that there was a special place to see him indoors for AP holders after we got back. I would have rather done that than standing in the heat.:sad2: I do check my spam folder also.
I don't know...sometimes I get the newsletters and sometimes I don't but Universal is certainly better than Disney. I haven't received anything from Disney in two years and I've checked with GS and all of my information is correct. :rolleyes:

my situations is like Metro's.

sometimes i get the email newsletters and specials and sometimes i get the newsletter by snail.

you can always sign on to the ap website and get current info.

that is what i do if there are no postings in the forums about the recent newsletter.

i don't get excited if i don't receive the info right away.
i use the website to stay current.

Thanks guys, its just a pain to log in since I don't remember my AP member # when I'm out and about. I was really dissapointed (especially the wife) when we returned to find out that we could have saw Brendan Fresier inside at the AP meet instead.

I had signed up yo, but never recieved anything from them.
Missed out on the Brendan fraser, when i got home i emailed Universal, a guy called Robi phoned me twice as i was not in the first time, and was very nice and apologetic. He checked my status to recieve emails, but said i was not registered, i had told him i did it a few times, so he registered me while on the phone and now i am getting the emails from them.
Why not email or call guest services and get it sorted.

i understand where you are coming from.

i bookmark the ap site and it makes it easier to access it for me.

before you make a trip to the darkside, checkout the web page to make sure you won't miss any news that will be helpful to you.

it is always upsetting to go to the parks and find out after you get home, there was something that your ap had a perk for.

that has happened to me before.
i feel your pain.

I had signed up yo, but never recieved anything from them.
Missed out on the Brendan fraser, when i got home i emailed Universal, a guy called Robi phoned me twice as i was not in the first time, and was very nice and apologetic. He checked my status to recieve emails, but said i was not registered, i had told him i did it a few times, so he registered me while on the phone and now i am getting the emails from them.
Why not email or call guest services and get it sorted.

Thanks, I will try that.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter