AP fastpass question

minniqt7

DVC Owner SSR, AKV
I know this has been addressed but I'm stressing lol!! We have a ressie end of March and have made 6 days of fastpasses. Then I have another ressie in May -less than 60 days apart. Will I be able to make 5 days of fastpasses for my May trip at the 60 day mark? I know you are only allowed 7 days with the AP but is the window 30 or 60 days between trips??? TYIA!!!

When I had that scenario, my first stay was on property, the second was off. Each on-property stay gives you the full # of days of FP's. At that time, 2 yrs. ago, we got our full 7 days for on-site, then since our AP maxed at 7 days (not sure if that's changed), we couldn't get any more until we used the first seven. Each day we used, I booked a day for the future trip, but had to do it one day at a time. If you're staying on property for both visits, I think you'll be fine at 60 days out. I don't think there's a window of time between. I think you can just have a maximum of 7 days booked at once unless they're all on property.

I believe the rule is that you can get as many FP's as days you have room reservations for OR up to 7 days max with the AP. That's how it's worked for me in the past but maybe it's changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter